Quote Originally Posted by anne_m View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've been reading this forum ever since I finally got to see them live in 2014 =] it was such a great experience for me. I'm only 22 and I love the Eagles. As I was growing up, my parents would play their music often and I grew to love them. We also watched their concert dvds often and bonded through that. I love listening to their songs, they never get old! Anyways, the news of Glenn's passing is still so sad. I've been listening to their songs soooo much more lately. I'm thankful for the music he shared with us all...and for this forum =]
Anne, it's so good to see you and other young people express your sorrow at Glenn's death. It's great that the Eagles' music has touched so many generations. I think Glenn would have loved to read those tributes.

My son is 22, and he and I have bonded over the Eagles as well. He used to complain about their music when he was younger, but he grew to love it. I'm so glad he got to see them twice in concert. It's sad that we'll never go to another Eagles concert together.