Thread: Glenn Frey: Gone but not Forgotten

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Default Re: Glenn Frey has died

Good morning, my sweet Borderers

My husband pulled up in our driveway last night, I happened to be out there, and he put the window down and yelled, "Did Glenn Frey die?" I have to say it was a shock to me to hear that, but not a TOTAL shock, you know? We did know he was ill, and that one comment from the Glenn Health thread re: Kennedy Center that said, "He is very ill and needs our prayers" really got to me - even though it may have been anonymous. I don't think his status was a secret to those around him, Irving was the one working on getting the doctors, etc...

Soda, I believe it was in one of the LA Times articles that Irving said Glenn never had the surgery, but I have to go back and check - I read that, as well, and it was from someone who would know - I'll find it for you.

If not for Glenn, Nancy would not have poured her heart (and $$) into this site, and so many of us would not have had the enjoyment we've had these years. I am so grateful to him and will miss him so much. Soda, GA, FP, GH - all of you hardcore Glenn-lovers, I'm so sorry. Please know you can always come here and we will lift you up.
    Last edited by MaryCalifornia; 01-19-2016 at 01:28 PM.