Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eagles on CMT

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Oh Brooke! we are all Glennies Girls.....but these are Glennies 's
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

That is probably the best version of that photo I've seen. One of my tour T shirts has the full length shot in another pose.

I know Don's shoes look black in that lighting but I think they are the famous 'old brown shoes' to quote the Beatles. As I've said, next to Mr Corporate Business Shoes...

Glenn: 'I was reading the profit margin report today. I believe we undersold more markets than we had anticipated on our last tour'.

Don: 'Man, can I go back to Caddo Lake and chill out yet'?

Quote Originally Posted by EasyFeeling
    Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    I just get a replay message, so maybe it's my computer.
    Me too so it's not your computer. Can't watch them.
    Katherine, do you have a DVD recorder?
    No, sorry, I don't have a DVD recorder. That's a bummer that you can't watch the videos. Now I'm disappointed because I realized that I don't get CMT on my cable system. I get GAC (Great American Country). I always get them confused! Is this 60 Minutes show that they are airing next week the same one that was on CBS last fall or is it the same with extended interviews? Does anyone know? The info on CMT's site isn't very helpful.
    "You don't have to prove nothin' to nobody, just take good care of yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter
    I'll add my vote (and Timtots) to that! Timmy's hair is spectacular out loose.

Believe it or not I'm not a shoe person.

Although I have noticed how shiny Glenn tends to keep his!!
    I've noticed a particular pair of shoes (not in GEF's pic) that Glenn seems to favour. A pair of black and white shoes that he wore in Dublin in 1992 and again in Melbourne in 2004. He's wears them in a picture to promote the Takamine guitar too. I must say they're very nice shoes!

GEF, that picture is absolutely stunning. The guys all look fantastic. I'm not too keen on Timmy's ponytail (I generally don't like male ponytails) either, but he looks great so I can live with it!

Yep, I suppose Don's shoes are not particularly flattering!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
    That is probably the best version of that photo I've seen. One of my tour T shirts has the full length shot in another pose.

I know Don's shoes look black in that lighting but I think they are the famous 'old brown shoes' to quote the Beatles. As I've said, next to Mr Corporate Business Shoes...

Glenn: 'I was reading the profit margin report today. I believe we undersold more markets than we had anticipated on our last tour'.

Don: 'Man, can I go back to Caddo Lake and chill out yet'?
    LOL, FP! Good one!

Stuck on the Border

MF, the famous black & white shoes are worn by Glenn in concert virtually every night.

Wow, thanks for that information, FP. I would never have known that. Well, I suppose when a pair of shoes is comfortable, we get attached to them. I can identify.

Mind you, I'm very partial to the beige boots Glenn wore in HFO.

FP, I liked your quip about Don & Caddo Lake too.

Glenn likes hanging out at Pebble Beach, Don likes hanging out at Caddo Lake---the problem is, the tournament schedule is posted and the public has access to Glenn at Pebble Beach, thereby making it a little easier for him to talk to his "Angels." I have no clue when Don is at Caddo. How will he ever know there are "Don's Angels" out here too?

I know--I'm a little But I am glad you girls are having such a wonderful time!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Sure its not much use knowing Glenn is at Pebble Beach when you are half a world away from it in more ways than 1 DF! At least being US based it is easier for you to access such events when you DO know they're on! Keep hanging in there. Hopefully you can get a tip - off or you'll find the info somewhere. I hope you do!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Perhaps you could become a nature warden, DF!

On the subject of shoes, Glenn wore those black and white wingtips when I saw the guys in Dublin.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...