Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSN Interviews and Song Clips

Thanks for posting the link, Maleah! I'm busy trying to listen to the interviews at the moment, but I have a similar problem to what I had when I was trying to sample the new album: stopping and starting!

Anyway, so far I've heard Glenn and Don in two interviews, and the second one I listened to ran a lot more smoothly than the first, although the picture was mostly made up of stills rather than moving film! At least I got to see a little of Glenn and Don in motion!

Wow, I love interviews of this nature. I find it so interesting listening to how an album was put together from the horse's mouth. I wish I had studio outtakes of The Eagles to listen to. I get a great kick out of the Elvis and Beatles studio outtakes I've managed to obtain.

Oh, I'm getting more and more excited about the new album!

Ah, I've just listened to a third interview, almost completely smoothly (picture still stopping and starting, though). It's interesting to note that Don and Glenn seem to think they have ONE more World Tour in them, but that they don't think they need to do a World Tour to get the new album to sell. I also found Glenn's reasoning behind this, i.e. that the longer they wait to do the tour, the more new songs they will be able to play, noteworthy. I must say, I like that reasoning. FP, I think you will too, taking some of your recent comments into account, and what you'll be willing to pay A$500 to see.

I'm dying to see the guys in concert, but if they feel that they need to include a lot of new material in their future concerts, then they have my full support.

Only one thing is disappointing about the interviews, and that is the fact that Joe is not present, and Timothy doesn't say much (as most of you have noted).

Yeah, just got through a fourth interview. Oh, I'm loving this! I can live with the stop-starting picture - just as long as I can hear the boys talking! I enjoyed hearing Don talking about how much effort they put into the record - he obviously respects the fans and knows that they have certain expectations as to how an Eagles record should sound.

I'm onto the fifth part now! It's actually the first part, as I listened backwards! Oh, I love The Eagles!

P.S.: GA - doesn't Glenn ALWAYS look gorgeous?

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Oh, you are so mean, MF. I'm on work, can't watch the videos here and you are talking about Glenn looking gorgeous.

I enjoyed the interviews. Thanks for the link, Maleah. At least Joe was there for that BBC programme on Tuesday, and he was quite eloquent on the Capital Gold interviews.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Quote Originally Posted by EasyFeeling
    Oh, you are so mean, MF. I'm on work, can't watch the videos here and you are talking about Glenn looking gorgeous.
    Aw, I'm sorry, EF! But Glenn always looks gorgeous, doesn't he? He's completely droolworthy , and hot , and sexy - need I carry on?

Well, after my struggle to actually see some film in motion, I reckon I deserved to drool a little!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    He's completely droolworthy , and hot , and sexy - need I carry on?

Well, after my struggle to actually see some film in motion, I reckon I deserved to drool a little!
    Oh, I'm not complaining. And yes, you deserved it.