Not sure if this the right place but its the best place I can find. I just wanted to say thank you to the Eagles for bringing their history of the Eagles tour to Little Rock. A lot of singers and bands misjudge our ability to get a crowd together. I hope the packed house proved we could. The performance was awesome. I'm sure its just another night in another town that blends in with all the others, but I hope in the moment you knew how much you were loved by the people there. With my knees and my back (as they are) making it a bit more of a struggle for me to make it to my seat, I'm sure it hasn't come without some struggle to put on a quality performance like you did, for guy who, well, lets just say, have been around for a while. I still can't figure out how Don Henley can play the drums and sing at the same time. I would never be able to get 4 limb coordination going, much less to add vocals to it! Its obvious that you have a driven passion for music and when which ever one of you mentioned you were still around, even when music had moved on to disco, I had been thinking before the show how there is a timelessness to your music that stands the test of great bands and great music. Anyways, just wanted to share that your commitment to quality in your music and your willingness to stop by our little watering hole was greatly appreciated.