Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Long Road Out of Eden Preview

BTW, yesterday, I put on "Somebody" and played it a few more times as I drove around in the car to run errands... and before I knew it... I was rockin' out to it and really enjoying it. Guess I just needed a little time to absorb it!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Oh Soda, I have played Somebody a million times now - it rocks

Stuck on the Border

That's how I feel about GOTC.

I'm wondering if each song needs its own topic because we are going to have a lot to say.

It would be too much of a quantum leap to start closing shows with IYWN. Desperado appears to be set in stone. Also do they want to have the entire audience in tears? The next time I listened to it I was OK, but it's one of those songs that will do that to me when I least expect it.

Out on the Border

O'k I found more songs I like on the new Cd ,No more Cloudy Days is fantastic ,Glenn Frey sounds wonderful, and Fast Company Rocks, Don Henley sounds fantastic ,this song remains me of Don Henleys Building The Perfect Beast.Of course I love Busy Being Fabulous and Waiting In the Weeds.

Desperado almost leaves me in tears now.

Oh, well, they may not end with IYWN, but it may be close to the end. As Soda says, we'll see!

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
    I'm wondering if each song needs its own topic because we are going to have a lot to say.
    We could try it... although that's a lot of topics!

Quote Originally Posted by rosa
    O'k I found more songs I like on the new Cd ,No more Cloudy Days is fantastic ,Glenn Frey sounds wonderful, and Fast Company Rocks, Don Henley sounds fantastic ,this song remains me of Don Henleys Building The Perfect Beast.Of course I love Busy Being Fabulous and Waiting In the Weeds.
    No More Cloudy Days is indeed beautiful. I haven't talked about it much because it's been around a while, but it's definitely a lovely song. I think Waiting In the Weeds is a favorite of almost everyone. It's amazing. Your comparison of Fast Company with BTPB is something I hadn't though of before! Interesting.

Maybe it could have it's own section? The new album I mean. That way the different song threads would be contained within.(?) It's up to you, just a thought

On the subject of the songs.......

I'm still listening to the first disc! I took it out briefly to listen to #2.....but I think I like #1 best. You all are probably going to think I'm nuts, but I honestly think that, at this point, GOTC is either my favorite song on the cd or at least in the top 3. It's hard because I really love BBF, HL, and WDIDWMH too! lol And WITW...DS.......ok I'll stop with the abbreviations of songs

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    Maybe it could have it's own section? The new album I mean. That way the different song threads would be contained within.(?) It's up to you, just a thought
    That's an idea, Maleah. I'll think about it.