Quote Originally Posted by DivineDon View Post
I'm afraid your idea of a joke was lost in translation - for a start the word should spell 'descent' and being Irish I do have a broad minded open tolerant view which I hope is what you meant by 'flavour'....

....and please refrain from presuming that you know Don Henley's mind and that he was the one who prevented the others being honoured. You and we have no idea what went on behind the scenes and I'm tired of people blaming him and of the whole KCH thing - I'm even sorry I started this thread!!!!

Save
Reading my other reply, maybe now you better understand where I was coming from. However it matters not since my comment/humour was directed elsewhere.
[sarcasm]Thanks for your spelling lesson, as if my vocabulary/spelling is significantly lacking.
Presumably a missed letter here or there can oc{c}ur without notice with any word. [/sarcasm]

As to presuming what goes on in Henley's or anyone of the members minds, sure I cannot say for certain.
However if you click the link in my signature, you will see that I have a thread showing significant research into the group from numerous sources. My views therefore evolved over time, and started without a negative bias. Yet my opinion of various members of the group (good & bad) are richly deserved.
But you decide for yourself by reading it, and let me know your view.

Slainte