Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25, 2015

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I went back and read the article. I don't know how I missed that. How cool is that. Don could pick anyone to go on the road to do his hair and makeup, but he picked his daughter. She gets to have daddy time with him when he's not on stage. I wonder if that's what Annabel wants to do for a living.
    Isn't she college age? Guess maybe she is taking a break.

I would love to know what products she used on him because she took years off of him. Dang I need those. Wonder if she is responsible for his 'pouffy' hair. Don't southern women say the higher the hair the closer to God!

Personally I liked his tanned look.

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Quote Originally Posted by jms18222 View Post
    I don't know what products she used on him but whatever she used took years off of his face. That also explains his 'poffy' hair. Isn't it the higher the hair the closer to God big with southern women? Guess she isn't in college.
    Is the took years off his face good or bad? With Don having thin hair, she probably trying to make it fuller.

Quote Originally Posted by jms18222 View Post
    Isn't she college age? Guess maybe she is taking a break.

I would love to know what products she used on him because she took years off of him. Dang I need those. Wonder if she is responsible for his 'pouffy' hair. Don't southern women say the higher the hair the closer to God!

Personally I liked his tanned look.
    Yes she is. I think she turns 20 in December. I think the lighting was bad at the Americana words because he didn't look tan in that Gettyimages pictures. The lighting was too dark. IF he had on makeup during the Country Music Hall of Fame interview, his makeup was great there.

Is the took years off his face good or bad? With Don having thin hair, she probably trying to make it fuller.
    Well age is what it is, unfortunately!!! I think it is a good thing. IMHO he looked so much better during the TV portion of the show than the still photo. I am fine with his hair as long as he doesn't go red again. For 68 he looks amazing. Wish I knew what she used. It is neat that he is helping his daughter.

Let me add...Don could sing twinkle twinkle little star in a speedo & a Weird Al wig and I would love it.

Yes she is. I think she turns 20 in December. I think the lighting was bad at the Americana words because he didn't look tan in that Gettyimages pictures. The lighting was too dark. IF he had on makeup during the Country Music Hall of Fame interview, his makeup was great there.
    My son didn't get a picture of him in the interview. Said for some reason he just felt it was wrong & was a bit in awe of him. Kind of tall & distinguished.

I think I posted pictures in the keynote speaker thread I made for the event. I found them on Instagram.

I think they said no cell phones and their were a few pictures from the event. I guess if you're far away from the stage, you can get away with it and they probably didn't have security during that event to tell to put their camera or phones away. I haven't seen any recording clips from the event, but pictures.

He said security was everywhere.

Saw the photos. Thanks so much & for all of the appearance updates.

Well they weren't doing their works. They never do sometimes.

The two bonus tracks will have Stevie singing on It Don't Matter to The Sun and Alison Krauss on the other one. I saw this on Don's facebook page.

I was going back to this video that Don did on with Chideo a year ago that started everything this year of a possible new album coming out.

Who would had known that Jack Tempchin was right about Don putting Cass County out even though he was watching an old video from last year. Did he know that early this year.

I was also checking for any new Chideo videos. No new videos clips at this time.

http://www.chideo.com/chideo/a-new-s...-is-in-the-can