Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25, 2015

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Here's an article from Yahoo Music. Nice. He talks more about the women guest singers.

https://music.yahoo.com/blogs/live-n...213636975.html

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I was thinking. I'm loving all the excitement and publicity with Don. I've never been this excitement about one of my favorite singers albums in years. I only follow group non stop and that's the Osmonds. So the Eagles, Don and The Osmonds followed more than any other musician.

I had to laugh about this. I was 12 & in the throes of my boy crush Donny when my big brother smashed my Osmond Brothers cassette tape & replaced with with his turntable & EAGLES album. I honestly never looked back at Donny after I heard Don sing.

Thanks for all of these links for the TV shows. My dvr is locked & loaded.

Interesting that Don's daughter is doing his hair & makeup.

I always say I was born in the wrong decade(born 1980). All my favorite bands and singers are from the 70s. Its funny that I like two singers with the name of Donald. Donny Osmond and Don Henley. LOL Just like Don, I still haven't seen Donny in concert. Those two are on my bucket list along with seeing the Eagles in concert.

I found this video on Youtube. It previews the deluxe vinyl book. Some nice pictures briefly being shown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB5oDpHHGMg

Banned

Take A Picture Of This has spent the last few weeks at the top of the BBC Radio 2 playlist. It's still there. As we get close to release date, Cass County is also this weeks Album Of The Week. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/playlist

I think it means Janice Long will be required to play a track from it, throughout the week, during her nightly show.
    I don't think Janice is very fond of the Eagles. I'm tempted to tune in.

Quote Originally Posted by jms18222 View Post
    Interesting that Don's daughter is doing his hair & makeup.
    I went back and read the article. I don't know how I missed that. How cool is that. Don could pick anyone to go on the road to do his hair and makeup, but he picked his daughter. She gets to have daddy time with him when he's not on stage. I wonder if that's what Annabel wants to do for a living.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

How cool that Annabel is doing that!

I've been hyped for releases before, but not as much as this one. I guess because most releases I'm the only one that I know of who's really excited.

ETA: I forgot to say that I definitely feel that I was born in the wrong decade. There's a running joke among my family and some friends that my birth year is wrong. It should be 1959, not 1995.
    Last edited by AlreadyGone95; 09-19-2015 at 03:57 PM.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

I haven't been around the Border in a while, but oh my goodness am I loving all this press and attention for Cass County!!! I'm just so happy about all this Don in my life.
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I went back and read the article. I don't know how I missed that. How cool is that. Don could pick anyone to go on the road to do his hair and makeup, but he picked his daughter. She gets to have daddy time with him when he's not on stage. I wonder if that's what Annabel wants to do for a living.

I don't know what products she used on him but whatever she used took years off of his face. That also explains his 'poffy' hair. Isn't it the higher the hair the closer to God big with southern women? Guess she isn't in college.

Its been soo much fun following what appearances Don will be doing. Its going to be very busy this week. Two things on Sunday(one was already recorded), two things on Monday and then his album on Friday which is amazing.

Oh. I want to add an appearance. He'll be on The Ellen DeGeneras show on October 1st. Check your local listing for time and channel since her show comes on at different times and different station. She comes on at 3:00pm in my city.