Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25, 2015

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDon View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, WHY DO I LIVE IN THE WRONG COUNTRY?
    I said the same thing this morning !! Maybe he'll announce a small European tour while he's there
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"

Border Troubadour

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Quote Originally Posted by Lacken101 View Post
    I said the same thing this morning !! Maybe he'll announce a small European tour while he's there
    Fingers crossed
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Stuck on the Border

I hope so, but Glenn also did promotion for AH in London, also at a hotel in Soho, and never announced a tour. I thought he made a mistake.

Don isn't on Twitter, surely. How do we know that '@donhenley' actually means he will be there in person? I wouldn't have a clue. VA is our Twitter expert.

I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Well, Don wasn't in Soho and no European dates announced (yet !!) but it looked like Cass County received great reviews ...... but it's getting harder to keep the faith if he doesn't start including other countries in the tour/promotion soon
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I hope he adds more dates in the US too.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Border Troubadour

Quote Originally Posted by Lacken101 View Post
    Well, Don wasn't in Soho and no European dates announced (yet !!) but it looked like Cass County received great reviews ...... but it's getting harder to keep the faith if he doesn't start including other countries in the tour/promotion soon
    I agree, Lacken. I didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed! Relieved that Don might have been close but not close enough to us here in Ireland but really disappointed that there's no news of any European dates. I mean, c'mon Don, YOU KNOW YOU'RE LOVED IN EUROPE!!!! Please, please let someone, hopefully Irving, realise the potential here to make Cass County really successful worldwide.
    Last edited by DivineDon; 08-21-2015 at 10:47 AM.
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

I'm really hoping he comes through for the fans across the pond. I have no doubt tickets would sell like hotcakes!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yep, me too. I've got my fingers and toes crossed for our European fans.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I think Don can sell out in Europe. I wonder how his tickets sales are doing. It's probably hard to find a ticket for his concert. I should check ticketmaster.

I have a feeling this tour will also be successful like his other ones. If Don sees this tour is successful, maybe he will add more dates next year.

I hope he does go overseas and I really really really hope he adds more dates here too. I really want to see him in concert.