Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25, 2015

Out on the Border

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County due in Sept

Are there any songs from the album that have already been released and are available for listen on the internet?

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County due in Sept

Quote Originally Posted by ryanhuntmuzik View Post
    Are there any songs from the album that have already been released and are available for listen on the internet?
    None that I know of. I've been checking every couple of days for new info, and so far, nothing. My guessing is that any previews of songs will be released a few weeks before the album.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Banned

The last couple of Eagles releases, going back several years, I've been able to download albums off the internet days, if not weeks before the official release.

I think the unified world release day for new albums is a measure to prevent this happening so I'm not sure I'll be able to get Cass County before the released date. I'll be looking though

Don's currently back on Eagles duty so I can't see any Cass County developments until August now.

I posted it in Henley Heaven, but I thought that I'd post it here (I haven't seen this before)
    -Kim-

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    I posted it in Henley Heaven, but I thought that I'd post it here (I haven't seen this before)

Now he looks so much better in this picture, so natural. He needs to find a really good colorist.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Don's Facebook just posted this !! Very exciting !!

http://donhenley.com/store

The album is available for pre-order on iTunes and two singles are out there as well, Take A Picture Of This and That Old Flame! IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Looks like I'll be waiting a little while longer to hear any of the songs because I don't have Itunes.

I'll be pre-ordering the cd in August then.

-Kim-

Holy Crap... a Cass County trailer.

https://youtu.be/bB9xQlq4msI
    -Kim-

OH WOW!!! Look what happens when you sty up & watch Almost Famous on Netflix. Early exit from here tomorrow for Atlantic City & these few teasers will be available to listen to when I wake up....sigh...