Thread: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25, 2015

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County due in Sept

Heck I would drive the 3 hours to Memphis. Nashville is a maybe if its on a weekend. I would drive to my coast(like that will happen), Birmingham or New Orleans. I just really hope he will do dates in the south. Some artists seem to avoid the south. Heck more like Mississippi. Can't get anybody big here. Boston came last night and it was their first time. Their show sold out in days.

Don hasn't been here in Mississippi in years.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County due in Sept

I don't have a driver's license nor a car of my own, so doubt that I'll get to see him live. .
    However, if he comes to somewhere like Tallahassee, Florida, I could probably convince my mom to take me (I wonder how cheap the nosebleed seats will be? ) I'm usually a very broke person unfortunately.

ETA: I'm almost 4 hours from Atlanta and my mom refuses to drive on I-75 anywhere near the city (been there, done that, lucky to make it out in one piece during Friday afternoon rush hour traffic). I know that Albany is too small for him to play, and so is Dothan, Alabama. (City an hour away). I can hope for Columbus, Georgia (it's about the same distance as Tallahassee), but I'm doubtful.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time