Well it's official-Don called this the final lap. Heard it with my own ears😓😓😓
Was at the show in Spokane last night. What a great show. They were playing so tight. I am more amazed with their abilities musically each time I see them!!
The night started in the usual way but without the lights coming down. It appears that is truly gone. Also different Glenn was sitting on a stool rather than a road case. When they do Saturday Night you can now see Steuart in shadows playing mandolin off to the side
Don talked about renting from "Bud" but (first time I heard this) Bud would buy a 12 pack and watch them play. He'd say "you boys sound real good".
Don would say anybody sounds good after 12 beers. Glenn was really laughing
After Joe sang Life's been good, Don looked at Joe and and said "that was pretty good". Got a smile out of Joe
At one point Joe announced he was going to tell everyone how Spokane got its name. Then said he had no idea really. Glen was laughing out loud here. Didn't see that one coming
This is the loosest I have seen them in a long time. They seemed to be having a great time. Lost of smiles all around. Guess they see the light at the end of the tunnel. Good for them bad for us
Will write more later if I think of anything worthwhile