Thread: Another contest for a Meet and Greet with Don!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Another contest for a Meet and Greet with Don!

This is for the Atlantic City show on July 17th. More details if you follow the link. Chideo sent me a Facebook message, which was nice of them!

https://www.chideo.com/experiences/d...Eagles_Concert
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Default Re: Another contest for a Meet and Greet with Don!

I wonder if they're going to do this every year. That's cool if they will.

I'm going to enter again. I really want to see the Eagles and meet Don.

Trying to decide how much to donate... My sister and I just bought my mother a car and apparently we're paying her insurance as well. My mother and I are also making a trip to Hatteras at the end of the month to go to a memorial service for a cousin, so that's a lot of gas $$ and hotel $$. On the other hand, I want to meet Don!
    VK

I probably donate and also send in my entries like I did last year.

Did you guys notice that if you donate $50 or more, you might get some goodies? From the website:

• $50: Donor receives a digital thank you from Don Henley. (pre-recorded)
    • $100: Donor receives an Eagles Greatest Hits Money Clip. To the first 25 people who donate.
    • $250: Donor receives a History of the Eagles tour t-shirt and lithograph. To the first 25 people who donate.
    • $500: Donor receives The Studio Albums 1972 – 1979 Limited Edition Six-LP Boxed Set. To the first 10 people who donate.
    • $1,500: Donor receives the History of the Eagles Limited Edition Box Set, tour t-shirt, plus an autographed lithograph. To the first 10 people who donate.
    • $2,500: Donor receives an Eagles tour satin jacket, a personalized autographed lithograph and the History of the Eagles Limited Edition Box Set. To the first 10 people who donate.
    • $5,000: Donor receives a signed guitar from Don Henley, plus a personalized autographed lithograph. To the first 10 people who donate.

I have to say - how harsh would it be if you donated $5000 and they were like, "Sorry, you're number 11" lol.

I go out of the country on July 21... I can just scrape this in if I win...

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Did you guys notice that if you donate $50 or more, you might get some goodies? From the website:

• $50: Donor receives a digital thank you from Don Henley. (pre-recorded)
    • $100: Donor receives an Eagles Greatest Hits Money Clip. To the first 25 people who donate.
    • $250: Donor receives a History of the Eagles tour t-shirt and lithograph. To the first 25 people who donate.
    • $500: Donor receives The Studio Albums 1972 – 1979 Limited Edition Six-LP Boxed Set. To the first 10 people who donate.
    • $1,500: Donor receives the History of the Eagles Limited Edition Box Set, tour t-shirt, plus an autographed lithograph. To the first 10 people who donate.
    • $2,500: Donor receives an Eagles tour satin jacket, a personalized autographed lithograph and the History of the Eagles Limited Edition Box Set. To the first 10 people who donate.
    • $5,000: Donor receives a signed guitar from Don Henley, plus a personalized autographed lithograph. To the first 10 people who donate.

I have to say - how harsh would it be if you donated $5000 and they were like, "Sorry, you're number 11" lol.

I go out of the country on July 21... I can just scrape this in if I win...
    It may be browser dependent, but when you select one or put your mouse over it (I forget which), it tells you if there are any left.

ETA: It says 'limited quantity' on ones where there's some left, and if you click on a level it will say how many are left. Right now, there are 22 of 25 left on the $250 level. There's 9 of 10 left for the 5000$ level, which means somebody made a $5000 donation and gets 3000 entries!
    VK