Hi, I'm new here and thanks so much for this website. I'm not one to post a lot on any sites, so I joined up to get some info. Seems that this is the best place.Can anyone please tell me why Timothy's website and Facebook page are little more than billboards for Eagles concerts and why he never tweets or posts? I read that he has a blog but I just can't find it. Surely he knows his fans can't get enough of him? I understand that he must be a very private person but this is ridiculous. In Australia we can't even get access to his Friday Night video. If it wasn't for all the stuff his fans put on the web and the odd interview there would be practically nothing. I see it as the only possible explanation as to why his solo albums weren't huge! I know he promoted them but a few personal posts every week would be awesome. I keep going to his website, Twitter and Fb page and all I'm getting is the sound of crickets. I would really appreciate it if anyone knows why he is so elusive. It's almost like he hasn't got a clue about just how popular he is. There's been nothing for ages.
I love the Eagles music and adore Poco but I've been a fan who's followed him closely since the mid 70's and it's his freaky talent that drew me to both bands. He's obviously Gods greatest human masterpiece in the looks department, but it's his soul melting voice, musicianship and songwriting that really blows my hair back. He also has the classiest and most laid back stage presence I've ever seen, but his obvious lack of ego is creating a long drought for some of us fans. We need more contact. Come on Timothy!! FEED THE FIRE!! Again, thanks for this website. v