I thought it might be interesting to start a new thread which is applicable to the other guys in the band but as I'm a Don fanatic, I'll stick with him

Okay, supposing Miss SodaScouts turned into a real school marm and told us we were only allowed to post one pick of our favourite man!!!! The shock, horror!! But if it happened what picture or photo would you choose and why?

I'll start off with this one...

This to me, is the pinnacle of Don's gorgeousness. He's mature, relaxed, uber sexy and just soooo 'je ne sais quoi'. All his years of hard living are behind him, he's settled, content, happy to be a father and really enjoying the surprise of being out on the road again with the guys, keeping the fans happy and just being happy

It's the combination of all that, plus the stubble, the eyes, the intense concentration, the denim, the slight possibility of chest hair (!!!!)...ooh la la! and I can hear his sexy, husky speaking voice

I know it's hard to pick one, think of 70s affro and hotness, HFO etc., but if pushed this is my Don 'One and Only'. What about you guys???