Hey all, just a quick update as I need to start the long trip back.

By the time the concert started, I had a horrible headache and no Advil or Aleve! By the time HC started, I had problems with cramps in my feet as well. I guess I was dehydrated, not sure why, I drank all day. I guess I didn't drink the right kind of things.

It didn't interfere with my enjoyment of the concert, though. When those good looking guys come out on stage and produce that incredible music, everything else fades away. It was an amazing show once again. I have no idea how they do that back-to-back. Lots of practice, I guess.

Last night, when Bernie came on stage, Don smiled at him and said, "I won't do the shirt joke tonight." The smile on Don's face was one of his adorable ones.

Whatever may have been going on with colds or whatever seemed a lot better last night, since there wasn't as much coughing or tissues going on.

They all looked great once again, and while I really enjoyed the entire concert, and especially my favorite songs, TITTL seemed to be the song they did best last night. Their voices and the harmonies seemed stronger and louder.

I'll write more either when I get home or tomorrow. Just know that once again it was a great show.

Oh, and it was another great hair night, and especially for Glenn!