I agree that the music last night at the Tacoma Dome was fabulous. Unfortunately the evening was nearly ruined by the incredibly weird rules and all the security needed to enforce these rules. We arrived late so missed the announcement about cell phones. I took my phone out to check my messages from my kids and the security, aka gestapo was there within a minute. I haven't been to a concert in many years that didn't allow cell phones but oh well I figured not that big a deal. I was surprised at the very subdued crowd. There wasn't a single person standing. When I went to satnd during a great song, the gestapo was immediately at my side telling me to sit down! I was pretty stunned that they were not allowing people to stand! This is very typical concert behavior. The people behind us asked the security folks at the intermission and were told we would be allowed to stand on the 5th song of the 2nd half. I cant think of many things worse than sitting through a concert. Another issue I had was that there also weren't any concession sales on the floor. This, too, was a first time in a long time I haven't seen people milling around selling snacks and drinks. So if you wanted anything to eat or drink, you had to trek out of the concert to get it. So while the music was fab, the issues I had were ones that definitely impacted my experience. I ultimtaley had to leave my seat and go to a designated standing area that was behind the seats I paid good money for! Very strange.