Thread: A contest to win a trip to see the Eagles and meet Don at the Walden Woods benefit

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A contest to win a trip to see the Eagles and meet Don at the Walden Woods benefit

I saw this on facebook this morning. How cool is this. You can enter the contest either by making a donation or send a 3x5 card with your information to the address in the link. I posted the important stuff about the concert. Oh you also get to go to the dinner. Heck you get to go to all the events that night.

I know I'm going to enter. Meeting Don and seeing The Eagles in concert that same night. What a dream come true. Kill two birds with one stone.

One (1) Prize: Two VIP tickets to the 2014 Global Environmental Leadership Award Dinner and Eagles VIP Event at the Citi Performing Arts Center on Sept. 16th in Boston, including a reception, dinner, a meet-and-greet and photos with music legend Don Henley, and an Eagles concert following. The trip also includes two nights hotel accommodations, round trip airfare for two people, and $500 spending money. Trip dates: Sept. 15 – Sept. 17, 2014.
    Here's more information about the contest. The video is also included.

http://www.chideo.com/sweepstakes/do...ds-sweepstakes
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 08-05-2014 at 05:09 PM.