Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
I hate to see ODAAT go too. If I had voted to eliminated OAG, it would had been tied and if I remembered correctly you take votes from the previous rounds when there's a tie and ODAAT would had still been gone. I hate to see it go too. I love the video too, but I couldn't save it.
Wow shun - It's too bad you missed my post last round (#39) where I said I would vote for OAG if I could help eliminate it. If you had tied the round with your vote, then I would have voted for it, which means it would have been eliminated instead of ODAAT. Just for the record, I have said the same this about this round - I'll vote for OAG if my vote is needed to eliminate it.

And Soda, it shocks me that you think the Life of Illusion video has no meaning outside of just something to show during the song. I'll write more later when I have more time, but I see it as much more than just outtakes from the album cover shoot set to music. To me, the creative use of illusions in the video does a great job of depicting a 'life of illusions'. I think the video is a fantastic visual representation of a fantastic song.