EK - I kinda agree with you and I even thought this conversation should probably be in the Eagles thread. Unfortunately though, since Don has been involved in several high-profile lawsuits, his name is usually the first to be associated with any discussions about legal action. However, as Larry Solters said, any legal action would be taken on behalf of the Eagles. Hopefully, Mr. Ocean will wise up though, and none of this will be necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
At any rate, Ocean's comment that it is "awesome" to be threatened with a lawsuit is just bravado, in my opinion, and perhaps an attempt to propagate the "tough rebel who doesn't care about the establishment but is being persecuted by the man" image.
I agree with this statement, Soda. However, with about 95% of the public apparently siding with the band, it doesn't appear that Mr. Ocean is winning the battle of public opinion here. He may be impressing his relatively small fanbase, but that's no big deal, IMO. If the overwhelming majority of the public has a negative opinion of him, that doesn't get him very far if his goal is to make the band seem like the bad guys here.