Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
I'm enjoying season 2 of "Humans". It's really good, enjoyable sci-fi with important themes. It's set in the current day but in a world where human-like robots ("synths") are commonplace - essentially a slave class. They are used for domestic duties, caring for the elderly, as sex workers and in season 2 even as a marriage counsellor (who can switch to a more soothing scottish accent if it makes the couple more comfortable!). There's also action, adventure and conspiracy mixed in. It's based on a swedish series.
My husband likes this show, which I could not get into at all, same as I could not get into Westworld. My current favourite show is Lucifer.

As a Walking Dead fan, the current season with its horrible psycopathic cartoon villain is the worst ever, and the number of comments on social media from people who say how much they love this creep is very depressing. It's possible to identify with villains if they have decent language to speak (any villain in Shakespeare). There is more to it than being sadistic & laughing at people.