Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eight Months on The Border

Thanks for the great work Nancy! Keep it up.
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

Thanks again guys! My pleasure. I've gotten so much more out of this than I ever imagined!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    I know I've thanked you profusely before in other threads, Nancy, but allow me to join the others in thanking you once again for all you have done to make this site as exciting, fun and addictive as it is! I would not have learnt much about Glenn or the Eagles without your amazing efforts (I am in awe of you, by the way - I don't know where you find the time for all that you have done, with everything else that you do as well! ), and I want to add sincerely that this Board has changed my life. I have met new friends, albeit just via correspondence (although hopefully we could change that in the future!), and all of your caring natures and support have been a tremendous source of inspiration to me during a difficult year emotionally.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. You are ALL great!
    Let me just quote MF, she said what I'm not able to put into words (English words ) Nancy, THANK YOU !!!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I'd like to express my appreciation for The Border too, Nancy. I know how hard you work on it, as well as, all of the other online sites.

We have developed of great community of fans here in a very short time. This site may be small, but it is active and strong. It will continue to grow because of the great attitude of all of our members. Everyone is so pleasant, fun, and respectful of each other. We all came here because we want to share our common interest in the band, get information about them, and to have a good time. And to paraphrase something I heard somewhere recently - we're all doing fine, and then some.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    I'd like to express my appreciation for The Border too, Nancy. I know how hard you work on it, as well as, all of the other online sites.

We have developed of great community of fans here in a very short time. This site may be small, but it is active and strong. It will continue to grow because of the great attitude of all of our members. Everyone is so pleasant, fun, and respectful of each other. We all came here because we want to share our common interest in the band, get information about them, and to have a good time. And to paraphrase something I heard somewhere recently - we're all doing fine, and then some.
    I'd like to add my thanks as well. I know how much hard work is involved in keeping up to date with the news for all of you webmistresses, and we greatly appreciate it. Thanks also to everyone here for making this a great place to be. For me, it's a privelege to be among like-minded people.

Quote Originally Posted by I've always been a dreamer
    we're all doing fine, and then some.
    Love your quote, dreamer!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...