I'll start with the obvious...AWESOME!!!!!!! Great concert!

For myself, it wasn't the best concert because I just wasn't feeling well enough to really get into it. For someone who's never experienced asthma, it's hard to explain how difficult the simplest things can be when you aren't getting enough oxygen. After HT when we were free to stand when we wanted, dancing around just a little wore me out and made me cough! I was so pathetic that several ushers kept asking me if I was OK. At the end, the trip up the stairs to the main level nearly killed me.

They were still battling colds that made an appearance in their voices when it seemed they least expected it. To be honest, when talking about PEF is when it seemed to me Glenn struggled the most, his speaking voice just wasn't there, it was much better as the show went on. Over all, they were all spot-on as usual.

At the beginning, when Don was explaining the first set, he said something like 'this is intended to be just like it was back in 1971', or something like that. A lady in the center section about five rows back yelled, "You have any quaaludes?" Everyone that heard her broke out laughing, even security. The look on Don's face was comical. It took him a few moments to speak and he had to smile and say 'no', or something like that.

I will admit, the first four songs were hard to get into since the camera guy was planted right in front of me. He did come over to me before the concert started and said that he would be in my way and asked me not to kick him. I can see why because I was tempted during PEF to do just that.

I will say that the Fabulous Forum is WAY better in sound than PNC Arena. I didn't really appreciate it while there, now I do.

Glenn did a great job on TS. DD / Desperado Reprise was fantastic. I was too awed to even sing along.

For Already Gone, the security in my section were trying to get everyone up and dancing and no one did. The one next to me, I was on the aisle, told me that if I stood up, everyone else would. I had to explain to him that I wasn't feeling well. He asked others to stand and no one would! Go figure.

OOTN was perfect. Love that song.

Joe did great on PMAIAR, and Timmy did a great job on ICTYW. Glenn did great on NKIT and once again I was a very happy fan.

Those Shoes seemed like a big hit with the crowd. During the band intros, when Glenn was introduced, he said the usual about mother being half a word, and Ted Nugent, then added that Detroit also gave us Bob Seger so he guessed that evened things out, to which I wholeheartedly clapped.

Joe had the camera on his hat for LBG and that seemed to go over well.

All in all, the concert was entirely too short... It went by far too quickly. Sitting in front of Joe and watching him on guitar is just amazing.