I totally don't get the no dancing or standing during the rockin' songs. I barely understand it during other songs. It really puts a damper on your concert experience. When I saw them in St Louis I was scolded for surfing Facebook on my phone WAY before the show with the house lights on as it's "disrupting to people behind you". The show hadn't even started. It really pissed me off. I didn't dare take any photos but my dad did as he didn't care. I was so mad from the first go around that I said screw it.

Eagles and/or their tour managers need to take a chill pill on the unfair rules for these concerts. We are going to a rock n' roll show - not a funeral, a business meeting, or a court hearing. I thought David Spade's comments on the issue were spot on, albeit trying to be funny. It's true. It's a great concert but the experience IMO is as important as the music and it sucks IMO. I don't mind setting for the seated numbers, but for songs like AG or HC, you can damn sure bet I'll be standing.