Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: How Long

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Little Sister
    Sitting in Starbucks today, waiting on my son, I was flipping thru USA today and it had music listings. How Long is #17 on the adult contemporary chart.
    Wow, that is so cool, PLS - thanks for letting us know. There hasn't been a peep about the single locally, however. I guess it's up to Mrs Frey to launch her own South African Eagles campaign - she's doing a good job in the office so far!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Same here in Germany, not one single comment at our local radio stations that there is a new Eagles single.

Yesterday I found this. You can vote for the video here. Hard decision for me, I can vote for The Eagles as well as for Keith.

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/cmt_pur...vent_id=882409

where do day show the results easyfeeling? Can't find it, maybe I'm not looking well enough.

My son and daugther saw the picture of Glenn's body you have. My son said, o I don't like him in that picture, like he is naked. My Daughter jumpt up from her chair to have a look haha, she 13. Ow it's Glenn. hmm not interesting. She likes Daniël Radcliff more
    "You haven't lived till you've stood in the refrigerated section, staring at the frozen peas, listening to the Muzak version of Desperado coming over. That's when you know you've made it. "

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Just click on the link which says Countdown List, it's on the left.
    Vote for the guys they are not listed so far.

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/cmt_pur...vent_id=885170

I did vote 3 times now. And I have found the top 12 list. No eagles.
    Am going to vote some more.
    You know if there is a maximum to it?
    "You haven't lived till you've stood in the refrigerated section, staring at the frozen peas, listening to the Muzak version of Desperado coming over. That's when you know you've made it. "

why is this topic so wide? Do you have that too?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetHolly
    Sitting in Starbucks today, waiting on my son, I was flipping thru USA today and it had music listings. How Long is #17 on the adult contemporary chart.
    Yay!!

Were you drinking a Don Latte at Starbucks, Lissa?
    You know, I hardly ever go to Starbucks as I don't drink coffee. I love the smell of coffee brewing, but don't care for the taste. My sister was trying to buy me something from there back in July while we were waiting for some pictures to be printed. I kept telling her, "no, thank you...you know I don't do coffee". She got all excited and told me she had something I would like. She ordered me a strawberries and cream frappuccino which is really yummy. Kinda like a strawberry shake, but lighter cuz of the ice. So now I have to resist temptation as I have no idea how many calories those things have...and I don't want to know either. lol

Quote Originally Posted by farewell
    why is this topic so wide? Do you have that too?
    When someone posts a long URL or a wide photo, it pushes the board margins out to accomodate it.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by SweetHolly
    Yay!!

Were you drinking a Don Latte at Starbucks, Lissa?
    You know, I hardly ever go to Starbucks as I don't drink coffee. I love the smell of coffee brewing, but don't care for the taste. My sister was trying to buy me something from there back in July while we were waiting for some pictures to be printed. I kept telling her, "no, thank you...you know I don't do coffee". She got all excited and told me she had something I would like. She ordered me a strawberries and cream frappuccino which is really yummy. Kinda like a strawberry shake, but lighter cuz of the ice. So now I have to resist temptation as I have no idea how many calories those things have...and I don't want to know either. lol
    Awesome. I'm really not much of a coffee person either. I think they may make a lighter version of it if you ask. I usually get the Orange and Creme frappuccino and it's really good, just like a creamsicle. I always get them to make it light and since I'm on Weight Watchers, the small one comes to 2 points and the medium one is 3 points when I get it light. There's also this shaken ice tea lemonade that I like to get and I get it with the passion fruit tea and it's really good.
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

#17 - not too bad!