Page 144 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1755

Thread: Henley Heaven: The Don Henley Photo Thread

Default Re: Henley Heaven: The Don Henley Photo Thread

When he has his shirt out, you can tell he has put on a little weight, but than you have him tucking in his shirt and it looks like he has put on a little weight too. SO I guess it depends on the angle of how the picture was taken.

He might still have that little belly, but not like how its been for the last few years. Don's been getting into shape. He's going to need it now that he's going to be touring a lot on his own. Like he said. He's pushing 70. You're going to try to do everything to keep your voice strong and your own self in shape to do 3 or 4 months of touring with a few weeks off in between. And he probably be doing 2 different legs of touring now too.

I don't think we will ever see Don get down to the weight he was between the 70s to early 90s.

I think Don looks great. He look better than he's ever been. I want the rest of the guys to be around for a long time. So I want them all to be healthy.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 07-04-2016 at 09:12 AM.

Border Rebel

Quote Originally Posted by jms18222 View Post
    He looks super thin. The white shirt is a size or two too big on him & it's being squished into a vest giving the illusion of extra weight.
    I think it's been a conscious decision to lose weight and stay trim, not anything to worry about. I remember him commenting somewhere that he travels with a personal trainer and his recumbent bicycle. In September, when I saw him with Billy Joel, he seemed pretty thin. Personally, I think he looks better with a tad more weight on him, but Shun is right. His touring schedule has to be pretty grueling for a 60-year old man. I'm glad he's made the decision to stay healthy. I'm sure it gives him a lot more energy and stamina!

Don is looking really well at the moment - its probably the angle of my photo that makes him look thinner. I would have preferred to be standing beside him when I took the picture but you can't have everything

Saying that, Don's shoulders and arms look really broad and muscular and he fitted into that green shirt really well - so glad I got the chance to take those pictures !
    I hope that Don keeps up the good work and knows how much we appreciate him!

Oh and Scott is looking mighty fine as well
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"

I am not saying he looks bad people, he's gotten thinner, healthy & lost that belly which is not good for anyone. All I am saying is the white shirt is too big on him, the sleeves are below his shoulder & makes him appear larger. I like the new look buff Don. What I am saying is he needs to be careful to not lose much more weight.
    Loved the green shirt, never thought I would say go back to plaid Don.

I agree with you jms, that the white shirt is too big on him, especially around the shoulders and he doesn't need to lose any more weight - but love that term "Buff Don" !! He is certainly looking buff in the green shirt
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"

Border Troubadour

I agree - we were as close as we could get without being able to touch him - unfortunately! and he looked slight but very well ♡. He just needs a new tailor, everything else is perfect imo
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDon View Post
    I agree - we were as close as we could get without being able to touch him - unfortunately! and he looked slight but very well ♡. He just needs a new tailor, everything else is perfect imo
    I will gladly volunteer my services as personal shopper for Don Henley as well as the 1st official Henley Hugger. The man is obviously always cold & I am in eternal summer so...

Border Troubadour

Quote Originally Posted by jms18222 View Post
    I will gladly volunteer my services as personal shopper for Don Henley as well as the 1st official Henley Hugger. The man is obviously always cold & I am in eternal summer so...
    I'm always cold too so Don and I could keep each other warm. .....hold that thought. ..
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I'm quoting this post because these deserve to be brought forward. They are wonderful L101. I'm loving the green. I'm not crazy about plaid with muted colors, but the bright color and fit here definitely are working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by L101 View Post
    Just posting two of my pictures of Don from Cork June 29 2016:

I think he spotted my camera

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

This discussion is funny to me as I was thinking he looked thinner in the pics with the vest on and I think mentioned it in a post earlier!

Either way, he's lookin' good and I do like the green!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten