We had a lovely Christmas too!

Christmas Eve our daughter and dnl and grandson came for supper. Our son works for UPS, so you can imagine that he had to work! He finally got there around 11:30 pm so he missed most of the evening. They all stayed the night and were there for Santa Christmas morning. Having a nearly one year old baby in the house made it lots more fun this year!

I collect Fiestaware (brightly colored dinnerware for those who don't know), so I got the cannisters and the new color place setting. Also a new pair of black jeans, a scarf, necklace and bath & body stuff.

I fixed a breakfast casserole and we then went to my sister's house for Christmas day dinner. My mom had planned to have it at her apartment but she became overwelmed and felt sick so it was moved to my sister's house just a few blocks away. We also had a gift exchange and my mom got me a new robe and pj's and slippers. We did manage to get her to come over for that. We have been suspecting depression and called the doctor today and they gave her a prescription so hopefully she will feel better soon.