Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Default Eagles at PNC Arena, Raleigh, NC 2/28/14

Amex Presale Monday 11/4/13 10 am
    General Sale 11/9/13 10 am

http://www.ticketmaster.com/eagles-r...1&minorcatid=1

Default Re: Eagles at PNC Arena, Raleigh, NC 2/28/14

TM Platinum Section 1 Row 6 $425 right now. I'd be all over it if I weren't already locked into VIP seats.

Thanks for letting us know, Keith - and welcome!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Welcome from me too, Keith. I'd love to go to this show, but I'm thinking I'll have to pass on it.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Thanks for the welcomes! Sorry I haven't introduced myself as a new member. I'm a long time fan, but have never been much for concerts. Up until October, my last concert was U2 in '92. That all changed with this tour. We were on the floor row 28 in Nashville, on the lower level in Greensboro, and now, after a Ticketmaster shopping quest, we will be on the floor row 11 in Raleigh. I considered it a very good thing to be as far forward as I could be without moving into the $650 zone. I have to admit, when ROW SIX came up for $425 in TM Platinum, it did bum me a little. Not because it was $25 less, but because it's 5 rows closer. I have been wondering about the view and overall experience once you get that close to the stage. Is there any comparison to a movie theater, where being too close can actually take away from the overall view? Thanks for this site and your input.

Hi Keith...I have to tell you...I have always sat in the 'cheap seats' for the Eagles shows I've been to...but splurged this last month and did the VIP seats at MSG...third row...let me tell you..it is a whole different experience!!!...the closer the better my man!!!...I hope to go to Raleigh too but don't have a ticket yet...I have a friend there I can stay with...

Out on the Border

Concert just a few days away. Today I heard a ticket advertisement on our local 50K-Watt AM station. Was wondering why an ad this close to the actual performance date.Got me curious so I looked at Ticketmaster's use map. There are still pockets of tickets around the venue at PNC center. Most all the floor seats are sold. Was wondering if their earlier shows at Charlotte and Greensboro may have lowered demand in Raleigh. Will be there Friday, not up front but about 17 rows back on the aisle. Will be special as this is the last show we'll attend on this tour.

Have fun, Mac!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by MacRL View Post
    Concert just a few days away. Today I heard a ticket advertisement on our local 50K-Watt AM station. Was wondering why an ad this close to the actual performance date.Got me curious so I looked at Ticketmaster's use map. There are still pockets of tickets around the venue at PNC center. Most all the floor seats are sold. Was wondering if their earlier shows at Charlotte and Greensboro may have lowered demand in Raleigh. Will be there Friday, not up front but about 17 rows back on the aisle. Will be special as this is the last show we'll attend on this tour.
    I saw that too on the ticketmaster link! Almost the entire lower level 'back section' was empty (or at least it looked like a lot of empty seats!).

One of my customers yesterday was an Eagles fan! She was dining alone and I'm not even sure now how the subject came up, but once it did, we talked for 20 mins lol She mentioned that she had been invited to the PNC show but declined (maybe she didn't like the person who invited her?). Anyways... I have to work so even if I could get a 'cheap' seat, it would be too late.

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I'm here in Raleigh and still feeling a bit rough. I had to go to the doctors yesterday, fortunately he had an opening. High fevers and bronchitis. I swear the 'fast acting' inhaler DOES NOTHING. Yes....I'm shouting!. He gave me antibiotics and prednisone. Eventually the steroids will get the inhaler to work, but until then, I sound like a creaky door with all the rattlin' in my lungs.

What makes me feel better, though, is seeing this outside my hotel window. Although there are only two and I wonder why.

VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.