Hello, from Holland

I was pleasantly surprised to find this eagles-forum.
Nice to chat with other fans. But gotta worn you, my english is not that well and I'm quite insecure about it.
I am 36 years old, that means that my lattest english lessons were about 16 years ago (?) I'm married for 15 years now, have two kids; a daugther(13) and a son(10).
My hubby introduced me to the eagles, when we bought our first dvd-player. He said he simply had to have 'Hell freezes over' from the eagles, I had never heard of them. That is, ofcourse I knew Hotel California and probebly some other songs, but not the band. And it took some while, till I learned to love them. But now I'm on. Much more than my partner.
I'm really faithfull to things/people and also to this band. We've seen them in Rotterdam/Holland, farewell 1, and I made a few pictures with my cellphone. Am sure you've never seen worse picturse as they are, but I didn't care. Had a picture from Tim, (5th row, standing) and used it as desk-top. Nobody could really see who it was but me. Had it for a whole year there, till something happend to our pc. Now its James Blunt I'm looking at, he's cool to, but its no Eagle, you know. (he's younger, thats for sure, ha)

My favorite actor is Johnny Depp.
My favorite song? I really wouldn't know. To many of them.
But I was pleasantly surpriced by Joe's 'one day at a time'.

Well thats all for now, please forgive me when I write poor english.
Does anyone know the quote I wrote belowe? It's a Henley oneliner and I really don't know how to write it in english. Who can help me out?

See you all later.[/b]

by the way; Chris Mosterd is one of the copper section/brass players on the dvd farewell 1. He's the only foreign player in the set, and he is Dutch.
The crowed was going mad when Glenn introduced him here in Holland.