Page 56 of 302 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

we did thanksgiving with my side of the family ( whats left of it ) this year
    It was a lot of fun and just great to be around all my cousins and their kids.
    It made me miss my son a lot wishing he could be there with my cousins children since they are all the next generation but deep down I know he is with all his friends and was having just as much fun in Chicago.
    I was off from work weds thurs and fri. I go back Monday . It was nice to have a break....just tried to catch up on sleep and rest since I still cant shake this cold I have . tomorrow will start the third week.
    Now I gotta start cleaning the house again ,..lol

Thanksgiving was great - just me and my parents this time.... It was delicious and it was a nice relaxed day. I went Black Friday shopping ONLINE, and got a great deal on a new digital camera (taking photos with my phone ain't cutting it anymore) and then I took a nap and then got up and ate some more.

Getting ready to leave for Florida next Sunday - can't wait.

well I went back to work today..was in a great mood....till the first two people I tried to help got bossey...Why do people think that if they are asking you to fit them in as an emergency, they would get to pick the time to come in???
    don't people realize that there is a schedule of appts for "normal " people who scheduled their appts weeks ago ?? And that emergency means just that,and after someone tells you that they are in pain and has to be seen , telling them to come right on over isn't good enough???Who knows maybe I am the crazy one.
    thanks for letting me explode.

Gonna load the dishwasher and hit the couch . I need to de compress.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

You're not crazy, TT. Some people are very self centered and impatient, and think the world should revolve around them and the times they want to do things. I do my best to ignore them, because going to jail for flogging the living fecal matter out of them isn't worth it.

LOL..WW totally agree with you...

ah thanks ww.

It just wasn't my day...

I had one other lady who thought it was ok to curse at me and scream at me.
    I said I am hanging up on you cause I don't tolerate that language...she hung up on me....

the first one just really ticked me off at 800am
    I was starting to think there was something wrong with me..

then I came home and got a statement from my insurance carrier that says my new doc charged for "prescription" to the tune of 35.00 and they paid him 23.00 ?????I don't get it. In 32 years not one doc has ever charged for writing a script for meds...itsnt that their job????

don't come sit near me I got a cloud over my head today.

Just took a muscle relaxer ..my back is killing me....such ashame after a nice 5 days off with family....
    I just don't get people and their rudness

oh TT...sorry you had such a bad day...yeah where's their Christmas spirit?..lol...try to put it all out of your head...have a cup of tea and...maybe listen to some Eagles music to relax!...but I would call the Dr...and question that charge...what the heck???

yeo what the heck calling blue cross in the am

I hate days like that, TT! I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Out on the Border HenleyFan1971's Avatar

today is a okay been having issues with my right knee last month I heard a pop went to ER they said I need a MRI then today I heard a pop again and the pain OMG they told to use a cane when I walk long distances but when I walk short distances my right leg below the knee swells I hate using a cane since I am only 42 but I guess I have no choice has anybody even had this problem it wont stop from going to my eagles shows next month even if I have to hop on one leg lol need my Don fix lol