Page 300 of 302 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302 LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3014

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Congratulations DJ and good to hear things are going well for AG95.

We're back from holiday. I"ve been off work for a week and am again this week. It seems weird not to be doing work.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Well, I start school again tomorrow afternoon. My three week flew by like it was only three days long! I got my books and supplies ahead of time, so I'm good to go. I'll be taking English Composition II, Quantitative Reasoning (math support class), American History I, and American Government.

My aunt and her daughter and granddaughter are going through a very hard time. They're currently homeless. My aunt hasn't been able to find a steady job in a long time. Her daughter has had problems with drugs and mental health issues, so she can't work. The granddaughter is only 9. My family is doing what we can to help them, but none of us are in a position to provide shelter for 3 people.( My aunt and cousin refuse to go their separate ways.) They can't afford housing, and the local charities aren't able to help them right now. I don't know what will happen to them.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Best of luck with school Kim and sending thoughts & prayers about your family.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

I got a hair cut a few days ago. I am going to tell you guys a little story

I will say this as a male. The Eagles had one of the best looking Long Hair of any 70s band that I can think of. As a Rocker it took me about a year December 2014(Started growing it after my Grandmother's funeral because I don't think it was very appropriate to do it during) to about December 2015 which after I kept it about Glenn's length in 1977. But my hair is more thick the others so I had Randy's texture but my length was about Felder/Glenn/Richard Fortus. So I will do a photo evolution of my hair as an example using the Eagles.

So my hair was originally like any normal 14-15 year old kid. My learners permit was like this in December 2014.

This is Richard Fortus of GNR my hair cut off at the neck so it didn't drag

Then my hair morphed into this but it was straighter but same volume

Then it morphed into

Then finally it was like this

Now I keep it like this

So that's the story of my hair on it's journey from Innocence to experience

Best of Luck in school AG!
    TravlnMan2- I personally love the long Randy hair, but you do what suits you best!

Well the fires are dying down. We had some rain and back to 90 degree weather all this week, except today a beautiful 75.

Went to our cabin in the deep woods last weekend, how glorious. Helped my in laws clear the road of trees, rocks, etc.

My two pups chased a iddy bitty chipmunk for an hour, the chipmunk won. Then proceeded to leave us presents in the back of our truck.

I pray for all the folks in Louisiana, man they get hit hard. I also pray for all the animals that are lost or left. Hopefully Tia from Pitbulls and Parolee's will help out. She does amazing rescues of that area.

Not much else is going on, enjoying the last days of summer, can smell fall in the air. Sad my son will be back in College again. He stayed in his college town to work for the summer, man I miss that kid. My kids are the sunshine in my life. Peace Out!

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Yeah my hair was down to my shoulders but it wasn't like Glenn who had thiner hair. When ever I trimmed my long hair it looked like Randy's with a more Curly straight texture so it was a Felder/Randy/Jon Snow combo.

I got it cut because it was getting warmer here and it kept getting knots inside so I cut it and I like it Long Run era Glenn the best. I keep asking my mother if I can change my license pic

Once my sister gets back from the dentist at 4 I am headed to the gym.

Anyone up for a which Eagle has the best Hair thread(Bernie please don't get mad )

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Oh there's no contest, Randy had the best hair: it was so shiny and soft-looking. Plus, it had the most beautiful red highlights (apparently natural).

DJ, what a lovely update! So happy the fires are dying down and the family is well.

It must be wonderful to live in your beautiful area of the country- a daily feast for the eyes!

It's still humid and hot here, but hope to get a short reprieve with a "cold front" coming in over the weekend. Fingers crossed!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Oh there's no contest, Randy had the best hair: it was so shiny and soft-looking. Plus, it had the most beautiful red highlights (apparently natural).

I agree 100%! Glenn comes in 2nd and honorable mention goes to Eagles stand-in Jackson Browne for his lovely tresses at the '74 California Jam.