Page 234 of 302 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3014

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

I'm so sorry to hear this VA. Prayers are being said and positive thoughts sent.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Good to hear positive news for you BF!

VA, keeping you in my prayers. You are smart, have great communication skills, do a great job on this board researching and organizing and have a fantastic sense of humor. My guess is you won't be unemployed for long, if at all. Best wishes to you.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Roey, I just may have to use you as a reference!!

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, everyone, keep them coming. I was thinking back today to a dream I had a month or so ago, I think I posted it here in this thread about following a path through a dark storm.

BF, good for you! I hope things continue to get better.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

It would be a pleasure if I could to provide a reference. My husband's job was "eliminated" the day we went to the AC concert. No matter what the bad news, Eagles music eases the pain. Now if we can only find a cure for P.E.W. !

Prayers sent VA. It is a scary economy. The friend I went to AC just started a new job.

I put off having "minor" heart surgery so I could attend the Atlantic City concert. I see the doctor the 1st week in August to schedule this procedure.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Well, Roey, thank you for the kind words, and I hope your husband finds a new job quickly. You are right about the music from our guys helping out with things.

JMS, I hope everything goes well with your appointment and upcoming procedure.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

jms, you put off a heart procedure? Now that's dedication! Best of luck with the upcoming procedure!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    jms, you put off a heart procedure? Now that's dedication! Best of luck with the upcoming procedure!
    YES! I paid too dang much money for those tickets. I had my Nitro with me! It did make people sit down in front of me so I had an amazing view. My feelings were these guys are in their later 60's so this may very well be it. Now all I have to do is get through a Pirate/Dodger game.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. I am going to be fine because we caught this early & I do have to be okay for the Philly show.

Border Troubadour

I've only just caught up on this thread so I'm so sorry to hear your bad news, VA, I hope everything gets sorted for you. Also, best wishes to you Roey and I hope your husband finds something too.

And JMS, the boys should have paid for your ticket!!! Giving up a procedure just to see them! Still, I know seeing Don would be better than any medicine for me!!
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...