Page 109 of 302 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 3014

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

As was previously stated it went off topic which is why it was suggested that if it needed to be discussed here that it be done so in a more appropriate forum/topic.

This one, in fact.

https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/foru...read.php?t=182
    Last edited by Freypower; 04-02-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Border Troubadour

You seemed to imply in your previous post that I shouldn't have bothered at all. I'd also argue it's more of a general Eagles channel since in some 20-30 videos there's only two actual Randy-dedicated ones, despite what impression the channel name and thumbnails give you. Anyway, never mind; I just won't bother in future if one simple post misplacement is going to cause such uproar.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by thelastresort View Post
    You seemed to imply in your previous post that I shouldn't have bothered at all. I'd also argue it's more of a general Eagles channel since in some 20-30 videos there's only two actual Randy-dedicated ones, despite what impression the channel name and thumbnails give you. Anyway, never mind; I just won't bother in future if one simple post misplacement is going to cause such uproar.
    I did not say that you should not have bothered. I said that perhaps YouTube itself was the place to comment. I have now expanded on that. I have changed the link to the Eagles related video thread.

Also you seem to have missed that it was Tiffany Twisted who raised the issue of going off topic. I was attempting to support her as a moderator.

4. Post in the appropriate forums and threads. We encourage good discussion, but before starting a new topic, it is a good idea to check the board to see if there is already an existing thread about your topic. The admin or mods reserve the right to merge threads when duplicates appear to keep it easy to find things.

5. Stay on topic when posting in a thread. While threads can easily stray off topic, if you find there are many posts about another topic than the one the thread is initially about, start a new thread for the other topic. It's disappointing for a thread starter to see that his/her subject is not getting discussed in the thread he/she made for it, and frustrating for people who may be interested in the thread topic, but not the off-topic comments. The admin or mods reserve the right to move posts that are not on-topic into more appropriate threads.

This topic is called What's Happening In Your Life? It would be appreciated if it could return to that.

My nephew in the last few weeks turned 1 year old!! It's amazing how fast the time has gone. He is already walking, is HUGE (25 pounds), loves to play to the camera and has shown the determination and stubbornness that is a classic from our family.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

To get this back on topic...good grief...what's happening in my life is...this will shock everyone...more work. Like the movie The Perfect Storm where a bunch of smaller things come together and create one big mess, this is how my job is going. Already working 55 to 60 hours per week, I knew I'd need to work a little more since the boss is leaving. Then the Request for Proposal came out and that's going to require another ten hours a week at least. The good news is that I won't have time to spend money or eat, so I should have a fat bank account and a skinnier me. I'm trying to be optimistic. I'm surely wishing I'd done my taxes before now...

DJ, a friend once reminded me...half the doctors out there graduated in the bottom half of their class. There are good doctors who don't tell you what you want to hear, and in the long run they are probably the best. If you read back through this thread, or the one before it, you'll see that a supposed top ten cardiologist in the country screwed my Dad over royally, and I still get pretty upset about it. Even the good doctors can get caught resting on their laurels and just not thinking when they should.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

DJ - I agree with what everyone else has been saying about doctors. I know you and your mom must be going through a very scary time, and I wish you all the best in finding a doctor who is right for you.

TF - Oh my gosh, has it been a year. Wild! Time really does fly! I bet he loves his auntie.

VA - so sorry to hear about all your work stress. I hope things get a little better despite all the work... take care of yourself!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Things are going better in my household. Mom is more calm now since we probably won't see an Oncologist until next week giving us some breathing room.
    My puppy of 12 weeks is a blessing,so smart and already potty trained.
    I'll make it through all of this with grace and dignity for my Mom.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Thanks all ;

Prayers today please...
    I have two friends whose moms are very very sick.
    Ones Mom suddenly is in hospice
    the other has been struggling .. medical issues and
    These two strong women and their families need all the prayers they can get.
    You guys are awful powerful when you set your minds to things and you all do "prayers for those who need it devinley"
    thanks

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

TT, prayers for your friends Moms.

Tf, can't believe it's been a whole year! Don't you just love babies?!

VA, hang in there with all the work! Hopefully it will calm down for you soon!

I'm taking off work tomorrow and Monday to, guess what, babysit my grandson! His regular sitter is taking off for a long weekend and Grammy is glad! He's such a joy!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

congrats to your nephew TF

hang in there VA, all good thoughts to give you strenght