Page 103 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3014

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

It came in 2nd place!
    But I think we were robbed! The judges were selected by the team that came in first and it was NOT a blind taste test. The judges knew which chili was from which team - LOL! They really liked our chili and they loved Soda's name for it. The name was the big hit plus I kept playing HT while they were judging. In fact I'm not sure whether it was the chili or the music they loved!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

way to go girl .
    I am prould of you

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Brooke, the grandson looks so special!!

TT, sorry to hear about your dental issues. They are the worst.

Austin, please bring some of that great Florida weather up in this direction!! Have a good time.

HB, congrats on the 2nd place with the chili!

Not a lot going on here. Was extremely busy this week and will probably have to work most of the weekend. It seems that all my coworkers refer to me as Goldilocks. Still trying to decide how I feel about that!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

TT - Get well soon!

HB - Congrats!!!!!!

VA - LOL!
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

he VA Im with Austin
    you must have three bears in your office

thanks for the well wishes everyone.
    My gum is getting better each day but it does throb at night and wake me up.

it is what it is and I cnat change it ..oh well on the better front when he is done I will only have two bottom teeth that have any fillings in them to go bad...I think (6 caps on the bottom total)
    love my dentist .,hes crazy but...trys not to hurt me a peach of a guy have been using hime for 32 years...makes up for the crappy ones who carred for me as a child and drilled my teeth to death

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

HB, congrats on the chili win! Good job!

VA, I think Goldilocks is a great name! Very young sounding!

TT, hope the dental work eases up soon for you!

Got to babysit again Saturday night! Fun, fun, fun! Cutter is beginning to smile and coo and giggle! It really pleases him when he manages to get those noises out! Such a sweetie!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Oh brooke..enjoy your beautiful grandbaby.

TT I sympathize. I have so much dental work to be done I don't know where to start. My whole mouth is just about all root canals and caps! I have a bridge I've had for 25 yrs needs replaced, yuck.. Anyway good luck. Well with the passing of my 12 yr old pup I thought life couldn't get too much worse but...Now my Mom is ill and I live 3 hours away and it's so extremely hard for me to get to her. So that has been my week trying to get her into a Dr. which seems to be a very hard task these days. She hasn't been to a Dr since 1999 and I'll tell yah they don't even want to set up appt's for you. The kicker is she has excellent insurance coverage! HA! They all want you to go to these immediate care places and then go from there. Otherwise they are 3-4 weeks out on appt's. I heard a rumor that if you have to go into the hospital and you don't have a primary care physician you are responsible for the total cost of the hospital. Insurance will not pay at all if you don't have a primary care Dr. admit you. Has anyone else heard that?
    Well back to my new furbaby. Also listening to Randy sing Tryin' always help ease my anxiety....

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

DJ - hope your mom gets well soon!!!

----

Headed home today...
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

dj hope mom is better soon.

Yes I hate dental work ....I have a good dentist..just bad teeth. I am allergic to milk since I was born so I think that has something to do with it plus I had really bad dentists who drilled out your teeth ..bad dental care.
    Then when I had my son they just started dying so I have a lot of root canals and caps. apparently the one being worked on now, was root canaled years ago but we filled the tooth what was left of it...that cracked in half so now it needs a cap. I got a screw in my jaw and next weds my new tooth should be ready..
    cant wait..the temp is too big for my jaw line and rubs my cheek

Now for your momma.. never heard of that but Id find a pcp pronto so she can get help. You might have to stay with her a bit to get her the help she needs.

I know its hard and I feel for you more than you know. (been there done that)
    Austin safe journey home dude.,

busy day at work...New gal starts on Monday
    we are all looking forward to the celebration for my bosses first bday for her daughter ..we are all going so it will be fun and I will be with my godson Luke and his other godmomma CeCe so..looking forward to it big time.