Page 123 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1774

Thread: Every picture tells a story

Default Re: Every picture tells a story

Lovely photos!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado Brooklyn Roads's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    have to say to Brooke...your grandson is gorgeous...keep those pics coming!!

BR...love your pics...where do you live in California?...I love the almond trees...can't say I've ever seen one before...and the peacocks are beautiful!!!
    Thank you, Zelda! I live in Northern California, more in the East Bay (East of SF). It's a beautiful place to live! Almond trees remind me a lot of Cherry trees. They are similar. The peacocks are beautiful, but my Grandma gets so mad when they run up to her porch and poop all over it, lol.

Here is a nice picture of some Spring-like weather that hopefully all of us will be experiencing in the Western Hemisphere real soon I took this at Central Park, NYC - April, 2013 -

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Flyer View Post
    beautiful photos i love photography too
    So sorry I hadn't responded yet, Midnight! It's a fun hobby and easily addictive! I'll have to look for some of your pics on here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Beautiful pictures BR! I particularly love the sunset! Oh and I'm a shutterbug too! Lol
    Wow, we've got such a talented group here I will need to check some of your pics on here, too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Baby View Post
    I love taking pictures though I don't believe I am as talented as you. Ask any of the ladies here who have been on an Eagles adventure with me, I can snap those photos!
    You can see some of my EAGLES photos on the Las Vegas 03/23/2013 Eagles Concert Reviews thread starting on page 6. Since I was sitting on the side I actually took over 300 pics during the concert.

My brother is the photographer of the family. He takes absolutely amazing photos but much to the chagrin of his wife they are mainly landscapes and wildlife.
    Houston Baby, shoot I went to that thread and for some reason cannot locate them Were you formally "Henley Baby?" If so, then those are really great photos!! You are really good!! Believe me, I am no Ansel Adams, lol, but I try and practice as much as possible It's much harder work when I don't know what I'm doing half the time

Keep up the great picture taking!!

Stuck on the Border

Thought I'd post pics of a tour of my guitar room/den/cave/studio/hangout zone since there is another guitarist on the board now. It's a bit messy but it's getting better!

http://s993.photobucket.com/user/eag.../Guitar%20Room

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Roads View Post
    Houston Baby, shoot I went to that thread and for some reason cannot locate them Were you formally "Henley Baby?" If so, then those are really great photos!! You are really good!! Believe me, I am no Ansel Adams, lol, but I try and practice as much as possible It's much harder work when I don't know what I'm doing half the time

Keep up the great picture taking!!
    So sorry for the confusion BR. I forgot that I took those photos before I joined here and yes Henley Honey posted the photos that I took. I knew everyone here would appreciate them so I sent them to HH to share. For awhile before I joined I was known as "Nameless in Houston".

And thank you for the compliment! I try with my photos but alot of times it is a hit or miss!

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Cool Austin! Love your guitar room
    Looks like a fun room!

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    Thought I'd post pics of a tour of my guitar room/den/cave/studio/hangout zone since there is another guitarist on the board now. It's a bit messy but it's getting better!

http://s993.photobucket.com/user/eag.../Guitar%20Room
    love the room Austin...I wonder if this is what Joe's house looks like?