Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland, Ohio 7-9-2013

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Cleveland, Ohio 7-9-2013

I see it! It wouldn't surprise me, simply because it IS Cleveland!

Border Desperado RebeccaLovesEagles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I see it! It wouldn't surprise me, simply because it IS Cleveland!
    Its good to know i'm not crazy lol.... I could see them doing it to Glenn in Cleveland but not their boy Joe lol.

You know you have some delicious bugs here about on the Mississippi... Extra Protein thank you very much!!!!-Don Henley- At the St. Louis, MO concert June 2010.

HC

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGW2Mbl4BQ8[/ame]

RMW

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhlSN0a1DFY[/ame]
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaLovesEagles View Post
    Its good to know i'm not crazy lol.... I could see them doing it to Glenn in Cleveland but not their boy Joe lol.
    Joe probably did it to himself before they hung it up!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Joe probably did it to himself before they hung it up!
    My thoughts exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaLovesEagles View Post
    K please let me know what you guys think. .. Is it just me or does it look like in the poster behind the boys that someone gave Joe a black mustache and blacked out a tooth? OR is it a shadow? I can believe that would happen to Joe in Cleveland Am I going crazy?
    I noticed it almost immediately when I looked at the picture for the first time and wondered if Joe's mischievous grin was a result of his own handywork!?! Or maybe Glenn's smirk is tied to it? Cleveland LOVES the man! (BTW, I don't mean 'smirk' in an offensive way. I think it's more about the angle of the picture than his actual expression.)
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

2 questions:

1. Is the set list the same pretty much?
    2. what happened to Glenn's hand? He has a bandage. I don't think he usually does. I know her wears wrist support. Didn't know if it's from his arthritis.

Out on the Border

Hi all,
    I know I promised more info about past shows but sometimes life intrudes...short version is that I saw them with Fleetwood Mac on the joint stadium tour in 76 at the ripe age of 12 and then
    The Long Run tour in 79...but now that I'm older I've seen them on the HFO and subsequent tours...a lot!
    On to Cleveland last night-what an amazing show! The band was in great spirits and it showed with an A-1 show. Joe was the hit of the show (wonder why??), especially when he proudly said he was from Cleveland!
    To me the sound was still a teensy bit off but it was not enough to detract from the show. I was close enough that I could see the guys asking the techs to do adjustments and some songs sounded like the mix was...just off a bit. But, seeing so many shows...you can see those things I guess. No biggie though, most would never notice even though HC was a key lower
    Bernie was stellar...it goes without saying everyone else in the band was but I thought I'd give him a specific shout out! Did anyone catch the kiss he blew to the woman in the front row at the goodbyes? She is probably still over the moon...lucky girl!!
    Set list was the same and the guys looked happy...I'd love to see the show again!!
    Mercedes

Quote Originally Posted by Elizasong View Post
    2 questions:

2. what happened to Glenn's hand? He has a bandage. I don't think he usually does. I know her wears wrist support. Didn't know if it's from his arthritis.
    Glenn has been wearing the bandage on his hand for a couple of years now. I assume it is because of his arthritis.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    Glenn has been wearing the bandage on his hand for a couple of years now. I assume it is because of his arthritis.
    I don't remember seeing the bandage on much last night, if at all...in fact, I was surprised at the lack of the bandage. Hubby and I think he might be on a new RA drug that helps...as a sufferer of OA in both the neck & spine you know any new drug could be "the one" if the side effects don't cause, like, a second head to grow or some other odd side effect

Mercedes