Quote Originally Posted by sad-cafe View Post
    when Don murmers "mmm" "Shoes" during the end of Those Shoes

my goodness it is so sexy
    I completely agree.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Louisville, KY - 7/06/13

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Oh come on!!! Are you never satisfied?
    I've got to say, this is exactly what I thought also when I read that post. I thought she'd be one happy lady with the add of NKIT.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    Thanks for updating us on Timothy's voice, PM. I'm glad he sounds pretty good. I love the fact that he played the harmonica, Neil Young style! Very cool.
    Well, to clarify, Timothy played the harmonica Neil Young style at his solo show in 2009. Last night he played it with his hands.

I am assuming Bernie will be at every show. This wasn't a walk on - he was on stage the entire first half, with the exception of the first song, and he was back onstage for the encores. His picture is also featured several times in the program.

Okay, can I just say this and be done with it? 70's Bernie always looked a little effeminate to me (not that there's anything wrong with that). Now, I'm not implying anything about his sexual preferences here; I'm just talking looks. But how can a man change from that to the handsome, masculine guy I saw last night? Amazing transformation!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Oh, so cool guys! Thank you all for your updates and reports, for sharing pics and posting videos! Sooo happy for Timothy singing, for Bernie joining, for the Borderers who enjoyed the concert ... and very happy for the setlist as well - even though I'm a bit sorry to hear no songs from LROOE were done .-. BTW - it all sounds to be great Oh my ... I so can't wait for them touring Europe *-* So hope they'll come to Italy next year

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

Well, to clarify, Timothy played the harmonica Neil Young style at his solo show in 2009. Last night he played it with his hands.
    Ah, sorry. My mistake!

I am assuming Bernie will be at every show. This wasn't a walk on - he was on stage the entire first half, with the exception of the first song, and he was back onstage for the encores. His picture is also featured several times in the program.

Okay, can I just say this and be done with it? 70's Bernie always looked a little effeminate to me (not that there's anything wrong with that). Now, I'm not implying anything about his sexual preferences here; I'm just talking looks. But how can a man change from that to the handsome, masculine guy I saw last night? Amazing transformation!
    I'm really excited at the possibility of seeing Bernie with the band. It does sound like he is very much a part of this tour. I just hope he joins them on their overseas shows, too! I totally agree that he is very masculine - although strangely I've always thought it, even in '70s pics and videos. He always seemed a bit older, more mature and masculine than the others, to me. I know I've mentioned this before, but my mum absolutely loves him!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Gotta say, I just watched the HC vid and loved it - but the guy who suddenly appeared behind Don to move his mic out of the way before the lights went down scared the hell out of me!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

I loved HB's story about seeing Glenn at her hotel! Honestly, I wouldn't have said anything either. Think about it - he's got sunglasses on, surrounded by security-type men - I don't think he wanted to be disturbed!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I loved HB's story about seeing Glenn at her hotel! Honestly, I wouldn't have said anything either. Think about it - he's got sunglasses on, surrounded by security-type men - I don't think he wanted to be disturbed!
    I'd say that was definitely the case. Even if he did want to stop and talk, that would just invite others to do the same and then he'd never get anywhere. Me, I'd have to apologize for becoming a trip hazard as I fell to the floor when my knees would go out from under me.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

I'm still trying to process everything. Soda said it well. It was EPIC.
    First of all I have to say, those men rocked the house. Holy crap. I was exhausted. They worked it. Just sayin.

Nobody had a better time than Bernie. Nobody. It was so much fun watching him live in the moment, You could see the joy on his face and it was just infectious.

I'm still a little blown away. It was that good. I really have to take a breath and chill..

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    I'd say that was definitely the case. Even if he did want to stop and talk, that would just invite others to do the same and then he'd never get anywhere. Me, I'd have to apologize for becoming a trip hazard as I fell to the floor when my knees would go out from under me.
    YEAH I CAN SEE THAT HAPPENING