Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisville, KY - 7/06/13

Default Re: Louisville, KY - 7/06/13

Quote Originally Posted by Dyan61 View Post
    Photos are awesome...loving all the back drops! Didn't know that Timothy played harmonica??
    Timothy played harmonica during his solo show. In fact, he had a get-up like Neil Young's, so that he could play guitar at the same time. I can't remember the songs he played it on, though.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by desperado View Post
    my eyes are playing tricks on me,, who is that to the right of Joe Walsh on guitar on Hotel Calif?
    Steuart Smith

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    Steuart Smith

thanks MaryCalfornia. so sad that Don Felder couldn't be a part of it

so often times it happens that we live our life in chains and we never even know we have the key.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

HB, too cool that you got to see him at the hotel!! He does have amazing, touchable hair.

I can't believe I'm now packing to go to Louisville, getting there after all the fun is over. I'm so glad you all had such a good time and our guys put on another awesome show. I know all the tweets I saw were positive in the extreme as well. It does make the 22nd and DC seem like an eternity away.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Smile Re: Louisville, KY - 7/06/13

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    HB, too cool that you got to see him at the hotel!! He does have amazing, touchable hair.

I can't believe I'm now packing to go to Louisville, getting there after all the fun is over. I'm so glad you all had such a good time and our guys put on another awesome show. I know all the tweets I saw were positive in the extreme as well. It does make the 22nd and DC seem like an eternity away.

Oh VA, you'll be fine.....I have to wait until the 25th. just keep listening to your favorite Eagles CDS!

so often times it happens that we live our life in chains and we never even know we have the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I cannot understand why Desperado twice, no LROOE songs. Happy about nkit but GF should have done something else.
    Oh come on!!! Are you never satisfied?
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Honestly, I could tell something different in Timothy's voice on ICTYW. To quote a phrase he uses in the doc, it had a lot of air in it, especially when he had to reach up to the 'I can't tell you why' parts. On the other hand, several minutes later when he did LWKUA, his vocals were strong; but it's an easier song to sing.

Overall, he sounded fine, and if you didn't know that he had had surgery, you probably wouldn't notice anything. He looked relaxed and happy.

OH thank you for that! You don't know how relieved that makes me feel!

Quote Originally Posted by desperado View Post
    my eyes are playing tricks on me,, who is that to the right of Joe Walsh on guitar on Hotel Calif?

nevermind, it's that guy Steuart from the History of the Eagles doc.
    O.M.G.

I thought I would explode watching Joe towards the end of that song, wagging his hips like that. Holeee. Moleee.

Nov 20th is just too damn far away.

Off to take a cold shower!

Thanks for updating us on Timothy's voice, PM. I'm glad he sounds pretty good. I love the fact that he played the harmonica, Neil Young style! Very cool.

I also have to add that this sounds like an absolutely incredible show, which an awful lot of thought, effort and preparation has gone into. I couldn't even assemble my own dream set list when asked to do so for fun, so goodness knows how the guys managed to settle on theirs! I think they've done a great job and managed to split it pretty equally. Let's just enjoy what is there, instead of bemoaning what's not.

Julie, I would have thought you would be bouncing off the walls after hearing that New Kid in Town has been added back into the set list! You were the first person I thought of when I read that morsel.

I am psyched about the inclusion of Those Shoes (HOT!) and the Doolin Dalton/Desperado Reprise. That song always makes me think of Kirshner 1974 and the cute, husky-voiced drummer with the mop of auburn curls singing it with such feeling...

Fantastic to see Bernie, too. I wonder how many shows he will do? Or do we think the opener will be it?

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

when Don murmers "mmm" "Shoes" during the end of Those Shoes

my goodness it is so sexy