Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Eagles on Myspace!

ok............that IS weird. I hate to even mention this, but can you imagine how furious Don would probably be if he found out someone was role-playing him? The part where he tells people it's not really don and he's just role playing is tiny and not very noticeable. I think it's sad how all these people are posting comments directed to Don and this guy is just leading them on. On a side note though, I thought it was interesting to read the comment from the lady who said her brother is in the band Daughtry and how Don had really influenced him.

Check this one out! This person actually put theirs on MySpace Music, which is supposed to be for the the artists alone and not fansites.

http://www.myspace.com/donhenleyfans

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

A lot of people make a page like that solely for the reason of putting up a song to use on their own page. But this one's really went all out with the background and everything. Look at the friends list too!

I know. I don't get it. Maybe this person is trying to create a network of MySpace fansites? But making them for each album as well seems a bit excessive. But hey, there are worse things.

Hmm, it appears the "donhenleyfans" one has been taken down!

Whoever you are, if you're reading The Border, I wasn't trying to be mean. If you set up the fansite on a normal page rather than MySpace Music and make it clear you are not really Don Henley, it would be awesome to have your Don Henley tribute page on MySpace as well as any other you make for the guys.

I totally agree Soda. It's very cool to have a Don tribute page....VERY cool! But I think it's also very important to make it extremely clear that you are not Don Henley nor does Don have anything to do with the page. Otherwise people get let down. But a tribute page is very cool.