Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What song should go?

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Finally, I have time to weigh in on this!

Dreamer, we've said it before. Must have been twins separated at birth cause I agreed with everything you said. I especially love the Classic Desperado idea! I think I've mentioned before that I wish Don would just sing and quit being so dramatic with it. If he were drumming that would solve that problem!

SG would be my first choice of Don's songs to go. It is just really dated, imo, boring. ASWTDID is not one of my favorites, but it does really get the crowd going and I'd hate to miss Glenn's performance, but...it could go for Don's new ones. I wouldn't miss HITW one bit!

For Glenn, TITTL is epic (good description), but if he had a new one it could go for me. He must do TS, AG, and HT. PEF, I guess, could go, but I'd miss it alot.

Joe, I can't imagine not hearing LBG or F49. I'd love to hear TTS or OAG. I think Joe needs rockers.

Tim. I'd love to see him do a rocker. I know he can! I'd hate to see him lose any.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Oh my gosh, these questions are always so hard for me .

The 2 times I did see them live last year I was so entranced that I can hardly remember the set list I know my Timothy did his usual 2 "sappy" love songs but I'm another who would like to see him rock - plus he's got the moves, if you get my drift - woo wee

I know the majority of folk love the harmonies as I do - but I do love having the up-tempo numbers.

One of the nights I went - there was a middle-aged couple who danced up and down the aisle between the stage and the side seating all night I was exhausted just watching them

Whatever they decide to do live is fine by me - you can#t please all of the people all of the time - and if they don't play your favourite you can always go home and put a DVD on *cackle*
    I want total sensory deprivation and back-up drugs :O)