Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
Welcome from me too, freyfantastic! It's great to have another UK fan on the Border! I'm in the South West, and getting very excited about seeing my favourite band in a couple of weeks time. Like you, I've been a fan since the 70s, but had a reawakening over two years ago when I suddenly realised a) that they were still around and b) that they are a gorgeous bunch of men, especially that Mr Frey! I've since seen them live three times on their 2006 tour, and can't wait until 20 March, when I shall be meeting my fellow fans Mrs Frey and Glennsallnighter!

I hope you can stick around and have a lot of fun here!
HI everybody! I've worked out I was about 12-13yrs when I first loved the guys and like you gleneaglesfan I have also re-discovered them.Eagles songs are always played on the local radio stations anyway but it was the fantastic announcement of their new album that got me all fired up!! I also saw then on BBC1 -just Glenn & Joe who at that time were quite secretive about whether they would be touring!!My 3 children bought me LROOE for xmas and I haven't stopped playing it and I am SO excited about the 26th.I would've loved to say hi to other members especially where we come from so many different countries!!
Love FF61 ps How do I obtain an avatar and signature??