Page 218 of 255 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2541

Thread: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Because Brooke has revived my favourite avatar:

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    There are people who've made a scientific study of male chest hair patterns. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chest_hair

I believe Randy is a CPSI, circumareolo-pecto-sterno-infraclavicular, a relatively rare type. I haven't really studied the other dudes, being a one-Eagle woman.
    Too funny, NMB!

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    Because Brooke has revived my favourite avatar:
    Ugh! Bigger is better for sure here! <fanning self>

Don H and Randy are quite fetching in this too!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border

I like Bernie in that phot, too.

(Yes, I know everyone has been named but one but unfortunately, imo, he's the only one who doesn't look good in that particular photo)

Everybody has off-days. You can find some bad ones of all the guys (see Felder's book lol).

That photo was the first I ever saw of the "young Eagles" (I only knew their looks from Hell Freezes Over and in the case of Glenn and Don, 80s music videos). I was doing a search because I was writing a Fleetwood Mac fanfiction and they were going to appear in the story, which was about the time period where Stevie and Don first met and started dating.

I seriously could not figure out which one was which because they all looked so different, and of course Timothy and Joe from Hell Freezes Over were not in that photo - a factoid I was ignorant of back then. I knew Don H used to look like Lindsey Buckingham, so I could identify him, but as for the rest... I was so confused. Embarrassing to recall now!

However, after a bit more research, it was all clear to me and I could write my story using the right Eagles, accurately described, as characters. couldn't have known at the time what a fan I would become just a few years later!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Soda. You think that's bad. When I first heard of the Eagles during the 90s, I didn't know which one was Don Henley and which one was Don Felder. I kid you not.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    That photo was the first I ever saw of the "young Eagles" (I only knew their looks from Hell Freezes Over and in the case of Glenn and Don, 80s music videos). I was doing a search because I was writing a Fleetwood Mac fanfiction and they were going to appear in the story, which was about the time period where Stevie and Don first met and started dating.
    So what became of this FM fanfiction--was it published somewhere? Sounds interesting.

I don't believe I've ever seen concert pictures or video from this era where Randy has his moustache/beard combo and Don F has no facial hair at all. I guess those looks didn't last long or there was a big gap between pics/videos.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

I used to have a fanfiction site a long time ago where I published not only that but a lot of work written by various people - we had a whole community of FM fans who were into writing fanfiction. However, after a few years, I took it all down because it had some controversial material and I didn't want to deal with the blowblack I was getting from people who had stumbled across it and disapproved.

Anyway, here's another one where Randy looks a bit furry:

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Yeah, there was a time circa '74 where Randy's mustache grew to Ned Flanders-like prominence. He was still cute as the dickens though.

Twenty years later, Randy was rockin' the gray beard with darker hair look, long before it became trendy.

Before they started the fan:

Those fans sure help bring the sexy!

(To be fair, though, the first one is also low-res and off-center, which doesn't help.)

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

That's where Beyonce got the idea for the fan!

Felder looks a little bit like Tommy Shaw (Styx) in that photo. Thanks, Soda!