Page 217 of 255 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2541

Thread: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Border Rebel

Default Re: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

I have no doubt the guy on the left is DH. I'm not sure why, but at this point, I just recognize his physique and facial features (probably from having looked at so many pictures of him. LOL.) As to the one on the right being Glenn, I just assumed that it really had to be him, because who else would be sitting next to Don in the picture? I agree that it doesn't look like him much at all, but I defer to the opinion of the Glenn fans on the board because that's not really my specialty.

Border Troubadour

Yep, being a DH expert (ahem!!!) they're definitely his shoulders on the guy on the left...
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

If you notice in the picture Felder and Timothy trade places with the ladies and Joe is still in the water. Its interesting that Don and Glenn stay where they are.

I think we need some shirtless pics of Don and Glenn for academic purposes, to compare closely.

Our Eagles pics:

Don shirtless:

Glenn shirtless c. 1975:

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by maryc2130 View Post
    I have no doubt the guy on the left is DH. I'm not sure why, but at this point, I just recognize his physique and facial features (probably from having looked at so many pictures of him. LOL.) As to the one on the right being Glenn, I just assumed that it really had to be him, because who else would be sitting next to Don in the picture? I agree that it doesn't look like him much at all, but I defer to the opinion of the Glenn fans on the board because that's not really my specialty.
    Glenn fans except for me. The shoulders, perhaps. Nothing else. Oh well.
    Last edited by Freypower; 12-17-2016 at 07:04 PM.

Definitely Glenn on the right.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Definitely Glenn on the right and Don on the left. It's Glenn's hair and beard.

And look at Don's straight hair. Even though it's wet, naturally curly hair would have kinked up somewhat, at least around the ends. (So much for his 'no perm' comments. I realize he was growing it out and it is shorter here, so most of the perm has been cut off.)
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Border Troubadour

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Don shirtless:

Is there ever any excuse needed to show this photo again???

Save
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

After spending a bit of time studying those shirtless pictures , it is definitely DH on the left (those shoulders give it away!!) and Glenn on the right (his chest hair looks the same as the other shirtless picture )
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

There are people who've made a scientific study of male chest hair patterns. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chest_hair

I believe Randy is a CPSI, circumareolo-pecto-sterno-infraclavicular, a relatively rare type. I haven't really studied the other dudes, being a one-Eagle woman.