Quote Originally Posted by pueblo47 View Post
TBF is much more articulate than me, so I consider the majority of her opinions to echo mine. Since you started this thread, I and many others have followed it with great interest and appreciation for the time and thoughtfulness you have put into the discussion.

The one thing that stands out in the documentary that has everyone going one way or the other is Frey's, and to a lesser extent, Henley's arrogance all the way through it. Since this has been discussed, defended and talked about with no end in sight, I won't add any more except to express disappointment.

They are and will remain a fabulously talented bunch of artists.
Thanks for your kind comment.

I cannot imagine how long these debates/discussions have been going on because the Doc has not been out that long, many do not have Showtime, and it has not yet been released for purchase.

Regardless, to people like me who are new to this forum, I am eager to explore what others think, and to see if some of their views mirror mine?

I have focused more on Frey than Henley, but he too came off bad in certain parts of the Doc, and in various books/articles. I would really like to be a fly on the wall if they were to stick Geffen and Henley into a room and let them rehash what really happened both times Geffen was dropped. Clearly there is still some venom between them.

The fact that Frey/Henley are putting on a united front in the Doc and barely touching on their own conflicts is also obvious. Each seemed to have habits/quirks which drove the other crazy, yet nary a peep was mentioned in the Doc. If you never read the books or did any further research, you'd come away thinking everything external of those two caused the split.

`