Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wish LIst of Towns to Concert in

Default Re: Wish LIst of Towns to Concert in

i see the Eagles have added more dates since the March July tour announcement.. i am hoping they come back to the NY Metro area. I'm going to the Bethel Woods show, but I want to see them again after that!

hope they go to NYC...because I think quite a few Border friends would be able to go...and would love to see them again or meet them for the first time!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    hope they go to NYC...because I think quite a few Border friends would be able to go...and would love to see them again or meet them for the first time!
    I agree Zelda, I can't imagine them ignoring NYC...They better show up here or I'm gonna be pretty upset...I don't count upstate Bethel, NY as a NY date. They know they will sell out a NYC venue, I just hope it will be at Madison Square Garden...that's my favorite for a larger venue!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Ok they could play my back yard and I 'd be a happy camper...

no I wish they would do revel or borgata (love those venues) sound is awsome and I have greateagles memories at both casions.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Oh, I would LOVE to see them at the Hollywood Bowl! Definitely a road trip!! Darn, I need to get a second job!

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    I agree Zelda, I can't imagine them ignoring NYC...They better show up here or I'm gonna be pretty upset...I don't count upstate Bethel, NY as a NY date. They know they will sell out a NYC venue, I just hope it will be at Madison Square Garden...that's my favorite for a larger venue!
    don't know about MSG, it will be under construction this Summer. Maybe the Beacon Theatre? or Barclays in Bklyn?

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Baby View Post
    Oh, I would LOVE to see them at the Hollywood Bowl! Definitely a road trip!! Darn, I need to get a second job!

Well check the want ads then because I saw them at the Hollywood Bowl in April of 2010 and I'd go back in a heartbeat. Beautiful venue and really fun time. It was the first time they'd played there. I wonder why?

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by desperado View Post
    don't know about MSG, it will be under construction this Summer. Maybe the Beacon Theatre? or Barclays in Bklyn?

I just saw Bob Seger and Joe Walsh at Barclays. It was my first time at the venue (30 mins by LIRR) and it was great. Venue is brand spankin new and the sound was great. I'd still prefer MSG cause it's old school, but I'll take what I can get!

Still hoping for Wichita Kansas

please please please

Quote Originally Posted by Henley Honey View Post
    I just saw Bob Seger and Joe Walsh at Barclays. It was my first time at the venue (30 mins by LIRR) and it was great. Venue is brand spankin new and the sound was great. I'd still prefer MSG cause it's old school, but I'll take what I can get!
    Barclays Center is cool, but I do not recommend sitting in the 200s..I sat there for the Rolling Stones in December and couldn't see a thing, plus getting down after the show was crazy, it's like climbing up and down a ladder. serious nosebleeds!