Thread: Las Vegas 3/23/2013

Default Re: Las Vegas 3/23/2013

thanks HH and Namesless!!!!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

thanks hh I am so enjoying htese pictures

Wow, what amazing photos!!

I have to say I'd quite like to run my hands through the baby chick hair!
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

I wouldn't be adverse to helping Don smooth his hair. Thanks to Nameless again.
    ~Sara

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    In the video posted from the show, I can see Timothy singing back up on PEF & also saw him singing on WW, & The Long Run, so I don't see why you said that Don sang his part (on PEF)??? I would expect that at this point he is not up to the vocals for ICTYW, but hopefully he will improve by the time the new tour starts. I feel confident that if Tim is up to it that they won't cut ICTYW from the new set list. I am also hoping that Tim will sing another solo, but who knows about that
    well being a fan for 37 years, hearing and playing their music, I can distinguish Don's voice, Timothy and Randy
    I know that Tim was singing backing in a very light and quite way on some songs, but in this song and "Lying Eyes" and many others his voice was not there although he was by the mic. for whatever reason!
    his voice sounded clear when he introduced Glenn so I guess he can sing in future.
    by the way I recorded some video's (unfortunately not so close ones) and went back to them to check and it was Don doing the vocals.

Out on the Border

Regarding Timothy having surgery, based on other observations, it certainly can take some time as well as possibly change his tone. I'm sure no one wants to hear that.

But my wife is a huge Keith Urban fan, and he had vocal cord surgery toward the end of last year. We noticed when he performed on American Idol and on one of the award shows he seemed to be really straining on some notes. Plus his new album has been delayed several times.

So we certainly don't want anyone to rush things as far as performing goes.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Debutante View Post
    I wouldn't be adverse to helping Don smooth his hair. Thanks to Nameless again.
    smooth it ...i just wann run my hands/fingers through it...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Witchy Woman View Post
    Well Badgerman and Galeon, you're in for a fecal storm. Don't say I didn't warn ya. Good luck, guys.
    'Fecal storm'...I'll have to remember that one. Yup, a fecal rain is gonna fall!!

Also...holy moly! Those are some niiicceee pictures, thx for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulodiom View Post
    well being a fan for 37 years, hearing and playing their music, I can distinguish Don's voice, Timothy and Randy
    I know that Tim was singing backing in a very light and quite way on some songs, but in this song and "Lying Eyes" and many others his voice was not there although he was by the mic. for whatever reason!
    his voice sounded clear when he introduced Glenn so I guess he can sing in future.
    by the way I recorded some video's (unfortunately not so close ones) and went back to them to check and it was Don doing the vocals.
    I don't doubt you. It's not surprising that he wouldn't be doing backing vocals either when, as Slate says, they probably need to preserve his voice. I just hope he can sing again later without hurting himself.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

curious, if Timothy is still recovering his voice, which Eagle member sang 'take it to the limit" at this show? thanks !

so often times it happens that we live our life in chains and we never even know we have the key.