Quote Originally Posted by Paulodiom View Post
good day everybody
it feels so nice knowing fans here are really great and warm

other observations I wanted to add:
at some point I felt I am the youngest fan there on the concert lol, Im 43 by the way..so I felt like... hey Im still young
its kind of fun really cause you can hear everything and feel how deep and mature the music is.
I laughed at Glenn saying " that was witchy woman a song from our very first album recorded back when the dead sea was only sick..!"

now one important thing that needs to be mentioned ... Don did the backing vocal instead of Tim on Glenn's songs like "Peacful Easy Feeling" , their sound blinds beautifully, I love the song and Randy backing on the original record, but hey ... Don is amazing in backing also, specially at this age.
In the video posted from the show, I can see Timothy singing back up on PEF & also saw him singing on WW, & The Long Run, so I don't see why you said that Don sang his part (on PEF)??? I would expect that at this point he is not up to the vocals for ICTYW, but hopefully he will improve by the time the new tour starts. I feel confident that if Tim is up to it that they won't cut ICTYW from the new set list. I am also hoping that Tim will sing another solo, but who knows about that