Hello everyone!
just found this new kid board, so though I've already been posting a bit, I figured I should introduce myself here.

Though I've been an Eagles fan for most of my life, I will admit it was all about the music. Somehow in all my 30 years, I managed to listen the to the Eagles thousands of times without noticing what anyone looked like apart from Don Henley. Now, that's pretty abnormal for me! I really really don't understand how this happened! haha
Anyway, I was really excited about the History of the Eagles documentary because I do love them and didn't know much about them apart from the tunes.
It was absolutely amazing...beyond my wildest dreams...I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw Glenn Frey in the 70s! <---haha
It was love at first sight..I've been obsessed with the Eagles more than ever before and especially Glenn. Googling my heart away trying to find out anything and everything about him and them. photos...live concerts...stories..interviews..etc. excitedly expanding my vinyl collection to solo Glenn, Randy, Bernie...already had some Joe and Don H

my detective work has finally led me here!
a place where people can appreciate and share in our obsessions!

I've never seen the Eagles live hoping to see them for this History of the Eagles tour...I heard Bernie might be there...it would be cool if Randy was there too...I want to hear him sing Take it to the Limit! I wonder if he can still hit those high notes

I took a bunch of screenshots with my camera of the doc which i posted on my pinterest...they're mostly of Glenn : http://pinterest.com/tmrrwneverknows...ot-mostly-gle/

though i'm sure most of it will be nothing new for you guys, you can also find many pins of Glenn and the Eagles in my "lust" and "people & things I dig" pin boards.

I can't get enough of the old video/concert footage from the 70s. I found some which i also pinned. I wanna see that Washington DC 1977 concert in full!

ok...i'll stop rambling haha

pleased to meet you!