Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Thoughts on board conflict

Default Re: Thoughts on board conflict

Cool. I'll move it out of Felder's forum then. And even though you were joking before about actually wanting to talk about Felder, I encourage you to visit Felder's forum and post your reactions to his book if you get a chance. I'm interested to hear them.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I like each of the Eagles. I do like Don Felder!

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

I haven't been here very long but I think you guys are pretty great, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you on Friday. Disagreements happen. We all have our opinions, especially about our favorite member. I may not agree with some things said here, but I am an adult, and I find it tedious to argue over what I think are frivolous things. As we have seen in the "What's going on in your life ?" thread that there are far more important things to worry about then whether Glenn is given credit for doing something Don is mentioned as doing also or not.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchy Woman View Post
    I haven't been here very long but I think you guys are pretty great, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you on Friday. Disagreements happen. We all have our opinions, especially about our favorite member. I may not agree with some things said here, but I am an adult, and I find it tedious to argue over what I think are frivolous things. As we have seen in the "What's going on in your life ?" thread that there are far more important things to worry about then whether Glenn is given credit for doing something Don is mentioned as doing also or not.
    well said ww

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Cool. I'll move it out of Felder's forum then. And even though you were joking before about actually wanting to talk about Felder, I encourage you to visit Felder's forum and post your reactions to his book if you get a chance. I'm interested to hear them.
    Just wanted to let you know that I wasn't ignoring this part! lol I will post some reactions about the book as soon as I get them together. I'd like to really put some thought and reasoning into what I have to say.

My mind is Tiffany twisted